I spy

The 4 elements that make up love

Aki's POV:

"OOOH!!" Sammy squeals with joy as we run into Republic City. "It's bigger than I thought it would be!"

Laughing, I pull him to the side of the road.

"Sammy..." I whisper, looking around me anxiously. "We need to dye your hair somehow."

He nods quietly. I pick him up and run to a dark alleyway before jumping on the roof. No one seems to have noticed us as we run, admiring the view below us. I buy a hat to cover my hair before quickly buying a hat and dark-brown dye for Sammy.

"Ah-KEE!" Sammy gurgles while drinking water. "Is that the hair dye?! Can we put it on now?"

"Not yet, Sammy," I laugh before placing the hat on his head. "Come on. We need to find a place to dye your hair while staying hidden."

"Okay," he smiles, before following me on the roof. "Aki. Are you going to dye your hair too?"

I instintively touch my hair, looking down at the moving crowds below.

See you around, Autumn. I remember, Jisoo saying when he first met me, looking at my red hair.

"I won't dye my hair, Sammy," I smile at the little boy. "But I promised my sister that I would look after you no matter what. So, we're still going to dye yours."

Jisoo's POV:

"Where's Hansol?!" Kacie's voice comes from behind me. I jump, surprised.

Concentrate, Jisoo!

 "He went to get you..." I murmur, feeling a frown on my face. "Why isn't he with you?"

"Oh no..." she groans, tears threatening to fall. "He couldn't have been caught, could he?"

"Caught?" I echo as I run after Kacie. "By who?"

She shakes her head before handing me a piece of paper.

WANTED.

My breath catches in my throat as I stare at the piece of paper, a picture of my brother flying in the wind.

"No." I grit my teeth, burning the wanted poster. I feel an urge to scream but I fight it back since I need to keep calm. "He left a few minutes ago so whoever has him can't have gone far," I tell Kacie as we run through the streets. "We should get disguises too, you know..."

She nods, biting her lip to stop herself from crying. I sigh, uncomfortable with the situation.

"Kacie...we'll...find them. All of them."

"Even Sammy?"

I nod, impatiently.

"Yeah."

"And Aki?"

My heart stops at the mention of her name and I can't breathe.

"Aki..." I murmur. "If they've hurt her, I'll kill them."

I look at Kacie who stares at me in shock. She relaxes, smiling weakly.

"You love her, don't you?" She asks me, her voice gentle and kind.

"Yeah," I reply, without hesitation. There is no hesitation when it comes to my feelings for Aki.

Aki's POV:

Sammy's hair is a dark shade of brown now, flying in the evening breeze.

Mine is still a dark, autumn shade of red, hidden by a hat.

As I walk through the crowds with Sammy's hand in mine, I see someone I have been waiting to see, his gold eyes shining in the dying light.

"Jisoo," I hear myself gasp. He is walking away from me, looking around frantically. As I am about to call out his name, I hear a voice.

It's not time, little sis, my brother's voice whispers in my ear, a warm aura pulsing from behind me. You need to wait. Wait until they notice you. After all, patience is a virtue.

"Aram?" I mutter, my eyes wide. Sammy is looking up at me, worried.

"Aki? Are you okay?" He asks. I squeeze his hand reassuringly. He opens his mouth to say something but closes it, frowning.

Don't turn around, Aki, my brother says. I'll always be here for you. Just don't turn around.

And without another word, the spirit leaves me, blowing away in the wind. And with the wind, goes the warmth.

My brother leaves me again.

But I obey his words and let Jisoo walk away from me.

Jisoo's POV:

My heart stops as a warm breeze ruffles my hair, leaving me feeling loved.

And that's when I realise it.

Aki's here.