A spark

The 4 elements that make up love

Hansol's POV

are they my... Family? They don't look particularly friendly

"I am firelord Zomu, this is my wife Jisol, we are your parents Hansol."

"hi..." I say weakly "so..."

"You are to come back with us. To the firenation, you have a duty for your people"

I can't believe I'm hearing this... I can't go there, not now... "What about Jisoo! He's your son too!"

"he has turned 18, he is free to explore the world, you, on the other hand, are only 15, you have 3 years left, come with us, or you are no longer our son."

"I was never your son!" I scream "you cast me out! Disowned me when I was just a baby! You left me, with a family who I never liked in the first place! I don't care If you disown me now, it will be as If nothing changed."

"As you wish, Jisol, lets go, we have no business here, Mako, throw him in jail, he is no longer ours."

"yes firelord Zomu," Mako says bowing,

"what! You can't do that!"

"As far as I'm concerned, you are a traitor to this city. You will tell us who else is involved."

"Ok, my teammates, as you know, and the pro bending panda dogs."

"but that's the team with..." Zomu says

"yes, that's the team with your son, Jisoo, when you hear his story you'll let us go."

 

Kacie's POV

I sit there, in the safe house. Waiting for news from Jisoo and Dongjin who had gone to find out where Hansol was.

"Kacie?" Muel asks "Why are we here? Why aren't we fighting?" He throws a couple of punches in the air.

I laugh "because it's too dangerous right now. You'll understand this when your older..."

"But I'll be ten for a year and then ill be 20 ill be older than you!"

"Yes you will, but for now, your still my little brother and I have to protect you"

"I love you Kacie" muel says hugging me

"I love you too" I say smiling. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door

"I'll get it Kacie!" Ming Ming says

"NO! Dont!" I shout but it's too late. The police already capture Mingming

"Kacie! Run!"

"Hansol..." I say "I need to see him again"

"No! Run!"

"I'm coming with you."

"No! You need to take Samuel and Aki somewhere safe."

the police force are running towards us, "Aki! Help! Create a tornado or something!"

"weather manipulation? That's not possible"

"just try it!" And so she does and a blast of wind send them all away, leaving only us three in the house...the rest of our team had been taken.

Aki falls to her knees "Jisoo..." She whispers