Before the rematch...

The 4 elements that make up love

Hansol's POV

We're gonna beat those ers ha, they're gonna wish they never messed with us.

"'Sup Kacie?" I murmur, kissing her forehead.

"Nothing...I just wish we didn't have a rematch this early! I'm so tired..." she says swinging her arms around.

"Woah calm down!" 

 

Kacie's POV

I hug Hansol, then punch him on the arm.

"OW! What was that for!?" He protests angrily.

"For getting us into this mess!"

I walk over to Aki who's sitting patiently on the side.

"Ok. First, if you see any rogue earthbenders, do something! Airbend them away or something!"

"what! I can't Airbend in public! I'll get caught!"

"Aki. Your wearing Airbender clothes, people are gonna know you're an Airbender,"

"Ahh! I wish Grandma Jinora was here!"

"Your grandmother was Jinora? She saved my grandmother multiple times!"

"Who was your grandmother?"

"Avatar Korra..."

Aki's  mouth drops open in disbelief.

"You're the granddaughter of Korra? I heard from a monk at one of the air temples that the  grandchild of Korra would be the most powerful waterbender in his or her time!"

"Well... I've never heard that and obviously I can't be more powerful than the avatar! They'd be a better waterbender than me..."

"Yeah...but remember Katara? Or great great grandmother Katara... She was a better waterbender than Aang..."

"Well..."

"AKAYSHA!" Oh great Hansols using my real name. "Come over here! The rematch is about to start!"