Kidnapped

The 4 elements that make up love

Aki's POV:

I laugh out loud as Samuel and I fly through the air, squealing as our penguins land on the ice again.

"Sammy," I gasp, jumping off the penguin. "Weren't you going to ask your mum about your hair?"

He struggles to get his breath back.

"Uh...mum's busy and dad's...I think he's hunting..." he looks confused.

"Sammy? Is there something you want to talk to me about?" I ask him quietly. "We are in the middle of nowhere and I guess you should know what you want to?"

He looks up, opening his mouth before gasping.

"Aki!" He yells.

A mouth clamps around my mouth and stifles the scream rising up in my throat. Samuel runs towards me trying to pull me away from the hold. He is dragged away from me, screaming my name. I try to air bend but I can't move my arms! I bite the hand and hear a yelp of surprise. Taking the chance, I scream the first thing that comes into my mind, holding back the tears streaming down my face.

"Jisoo!"

Jisoo's POV:

A shiver runs down my spine.

Why is this place so cold?!

But it feels more as if someone needs me. Urgently.

"Bro!" Hansol yells, running to me. "They're here! Where are the others?"

"They? The others?" I echo, confused. My brother looks horrified.

"I thought they'd be with you..." he murmured, his face paling. Terror grips my heart and I quickly turn Hansol around to face me.

"What is it? Spit it out!"

"It's Aki...and Samuel. We can't find them..."

I frown.

"Uh...I'll look for her..." I say, pulling away from Hansol. Suddenly, he grabs my arm. "What is it this time?!"

"Bro...the Earth Army are here..."

My heart stops beating.

Aki's POV:

I can taste blood in my mouth as I am shoved into the tank. I must've been biting my lip to stop the pain in my arms. Samuel is thrown on top of me. I can't move at all now.

"Aki...I'm scared..." he says, rolling off me. I can hear the tears in his voice. I feel shattered. He e yesterday and now he looks, walks and talks like a regualr 10 year old. He must be traumatised.

"Sammy...sweetie, please don't cry." My whisper is almost inaudible but he hears me. "I won't let them hurt you."

"Promise?" His voice is broken and it trembles slightly.

"I promise..."

Jisoo's POV:

I am running in the direction of the tanks.

But they're already leaving.

Kacie is closer to them, trying to break their defences. She is thrown back as the ice suddenly breaks.

Hansol rushes over and picks her up.

"Where are they?!" I yell as I blast the closest tank. It doesn't bunge. Doesn't melt. It just rolls away from me. "Kacie! Freeze the water!"

"She can't move!" Hansol yells back. "She's frozen!"

What?!

A thought hits me. She's frozen the way I was when Aki saved me from drowning. Her red hair floating around her as she held me tight. Her hazel eyes sparkling in the light when we broke the surface.

I run, attempting to dive into the water. Hansol holds me back, screaming:

"We need to regroup! We'll get them back! Calm down!"

Kacie is lying on the ground, crying Samuel's name.

And me?

I am yelling Aki's name with all my might, trying to pull away from Hansol.

Hoping that she might hear me.

Hoping that she'll be alright.