Winner!

The 4 elements that make up love

Kacie's POV 

"and the winner is..." 

The words I hear every single match I play. I'm the water-bender for  a pro-bending team called the 'Bending Bisons [sky bisons]' and the words that always come next are "BB". And you know what? I'm getting tired of it! We have the best benders on our team! Me, (of course) Hansol, our fire-bender, and Ming Ming, our earth-bender. But...why is taking so long for them to announce the winners? I try to turn around to glance at the result when I realise I can't move.

I'm stuck! Completely and utterly stuck

"Kacie? What's happened? You...Hansol...the referees. Everybody!" Mingming exclaimed in shock "It seems like it's just us earthbenders left! Uh! Stupid earth kingdom! Just because republic city Is in Earth kingdom territory! I mean gosh!" He waits for us to reply "... Oh... Right... I forgot... You guys are completely paralysed... What's up with this war anyway? The Earth King can't just do this!" 

*****

"Ah finally I'm free! the Earth kingdom have really gone too far this time" Hansol mutters angrily, slamming his locker shut.

"I suspect the Dai li again..." Mingming replies.

"Where's the avatar when you need him...her... oh, I don't know!"

"Guys...calm down!" I say.

"Why?! We could've been hurt! Or worse...we could have had our bending taken away!"

I facepalm myself.

"Guys, the Earth kingdom may have declared war on us but half the earthbenders are here, in republic city, fighting for the rest of us!" 

"You're wrong."

When we look over to see whose voice it is, we see The earthbender from the other team walks up to us, pulling off his protective head-gear to reveal his fringe.

"Over 75% of the earthbenders in republic city are working for the Earth King"

"Or the Dai li" Mingming mutters again. I glare at him. Noticing this, he clears his throat before speaking again. "Who are you anyway?"

"Me? Oh, I'm Junhui, or jerry if you prefer... My teammates," he says motioning to others behind him. "Jisoo, our firebender and Dongjin, our waterbender. Both of them think we should fight in the war. We would also aprreciate it if you joined us...if you want." 

"The reigning champions, the Bending Bisons, working with a bunch of amateurs such as yourselves the "Pro bending Panda Dogs"?" Hansol smirks at the thought. "I think our team will be fine by ourselves" He doesn't like the idea of working with people who are just..well...'average benders'. 

"Amateurs? Yeah right! In the fire nation we're the best. The pro bending Arena there doesn't offer any better."

"So... Up for a little rematch then? I'll send an email to all our followers and fans, we'll see who's better then."

And with that, our first real meeting with the "Pro bending Panda Dogs" ends.

But as our team leaves the changing room, I have a feeling that we will meet again. And I'm not talking about the rematch...