Rave

TaeKook - How Do You Feel?

Jungkook's POV

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you hear that?"

"Omo, is that the ghost girl?" I whispered, playfully.

"It's electronic music..let's go check it out."

Taehyung grabbed his flashlight and slipped his free hand into mine, leading me towards the music.

We walked down the dirt path, finally reaching the road again. The opposite side was lined by a small forest of trees.

We continued past them until we reached the next clearing. Taehyung turned off his flashlight when he noticed what was ahead.

We hid behind a thick trunk and took in the sight before us. The music blaring from a DJ booth and a large crowd of people were surrounding it, dancing with blinking lights and glowsticks. I had never seen anything like it, before.

"Yup, it's a rave." Taehyung nodded, knowingly.

There were five four-foot-tall platforms, marking the perimeter. They were topped by dancing girls, dressed in very bizzare and revealing clothing that glowed and sparkled in the moonlight. The crowd was a big mess of bodies grinding up against each other, dancing wildly, and just doing whatever the hell they wanted.

I watched this with fascination. It was absolute chaos and I loved it. I had never been to a party before but seeing it in person felt a lot different than seeing it on tv. The music was calling to me, as if I could become one with it and let it drag me away, getting lost in the moment.

We noticed a group of three girls walking nearby to a large keg a few feet from us. They filled up their plastic cups with beer until one of them looked up towards us, squinting.

We quickly pulled our heads back behind the tree but it was too late; she knew we were there.

"Who's there?" She cried out, stepping back in fear.

"Yah! We can see you. Stop playing around and come out!" said another girl, impatiently.

Before Taehyung could stop me, I impulsively stepped forward from the darkness. "I'm sorry for scaring you, miss." I gave a small wave and stretched me lips. The girls stared at me in surprise.

"Aww, he's so cute! Are you lost, little boy?" said a third girl who was dressed in a white jumper, with pigtails. Her clothing glowed in the dark as well as her teeth, from the black-lights they had set up, towering around the DJ area. She seemed excessively upbeat.

I scrunched up my nose. "I'm not a little boy.." I mumbled, suddenly feeling Taehyung's arm around my shoulders.

"Hey! What's going on? Kookie, why did you run off like that? Sorry about him, we didn't mean to interrupt your get together.."

The girls giggled at this. "Not at all, you guys are welcome to stay. It's not like you're cops." One of them said, flipping her hair.

"Plus, you're too cute! Don't leave, come on, dance with me." The first girl in a bright pink tube top said, coming up to me and pulling on my arms.

Taehyung let go, reluctantly after I gave him a pleading look. This song sounded really cool and I wanted to get into it.

"Are you guys from the city? I like your clothes." I heard a girl asking Taehyung before we got so close, the music drowned them out.

We didn't go too far into the crowd, choosing to stay in the outer egdes, where it wasn't as dense. I started dancing, just kind of following her lead.

There were people around us spinning glowsticks expertly, making shapes in the darkness. I didn't pay much attention to the girl, instead being amused by this sight.

She came closer and said into my ear. "Relax, baby. You want some E?"

I chuckled, nervously "What is that..."

"Oh, it's just a little pill. It'll loosen you up, a bit." She said, reaching into her bra.

 

I looked back towards where I came from to see if Taehyung was still there. He was flirting with the other two girls, who were dancing up on him, with him in the middle. I watched as the girl in front of it, handing him a cup. He threw his head back and chugged it, coolly throwing it to the side.

I froze as I saw this happen. My stomach felt like a rock and I felt so helpless. I feared the day would come where Taehyung would get bored of me and go back to seeing girls. I figured that one day, I would turn out to have been just an innocent kid to whom he showed how to have fun. All those fears and doubts I had about our relationship being too good to be true filled me. I cupped my head, stumbling back a bit, suddenly feeling dizzy.

The older girl came forward, catching me. "Woah there. I look down for a second and you lose your balance. I guess I'd better keep a close watch on you, hun."

I barely realized what she was saying, drowning in my own anxiety. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded, without thinking.

She put her arms around my neck and leaned in, meeting my lips. I automatically opened them and she slipped in a little pill, with her tongue, parting with a kiss. I remembered she was just talking about a pill as I swallowed. If it really did what she said it would, I could sure use it.

I felt my pulse start to quicken and my mind grow fuzzy. I still felt nauseous but I wanted to dance.

Out of the blue, a mean looking dude came up to us, grabbing me by the collar. "What the hell is this? Yo, you messing with my woman?"

"Leo, I'm not your woman, anymore! Go away, you're drunk!!" she said, smacking his arm. He didn't flinch but continued to hold onto me with rage in his eyes.

A few people around us had stopped to watch.

I burst out laughing at the situation. I never thought I would be caught  up in something like this. Whatever the pill she gave me was, it was working. I felt like I was in a different world.

"You must be pretty pissed that she chose a guy like me. Hey, I may not look like much but just wait 'til I take off my pants." I slurred, fearlessly, laughing harder.

Before I knew it, I was shot backwards, hitting the ground. I felt a throbbing sensation on the side of my face. I grunted in pain as I felt a shoe dig into my abdomen.

"Leave him alone!!" she cried out, in horror.

The guy bent down and grabbed me by the hair, landing another punch on my jaw. I could feel the searing pain but I couldn't react. It was like my body went limp.

"Hey, what the man? He's just a kid!" said a tall, good-looking guy, who pulled him away from me, with the help of a couple of other guys. They held him into submission, until he calmed down a bit. He growled and jerked away from them, storming off into the forest.

The handsome guy bent down asking me if I was ok, his face filled with anguish.

"Ah...my head hurts...you're cute." I giggled, biting my lip. He rubbed my arm, sympathetically. I winked at him.

I heard Taehyun scream my name, as he ran towards me. He plopped down beside me, cupping my face.

"I'm so sorry, I should have been here. Kookie! Baby, can you hear me? Jungkook!" He repeated, shaking my shoulders.

"Wow, you're cute too. Is this..heaven?" I mumbled deliriously, closing my eyes and laughing softly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hooray for double update sort of...not really since I updated last night idk.  I think this chapter was a bit short but maybe I'll add more later on. The handsome guy is supposed to be Jin, as you'll find out in the next chapter. As always, thanks for reading. I hope I made your day even just a tiny little bit better with my story.