We Are Not Friends

TaeKook - How Do You Feel?

Taehyung's POV

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I made my way back to Byungjoo's house.

I was certain they were going to be coming after me, pretty soon so I was just waiting to see Jin's car pop up. I could still feel my face throbbing from how hard Jungkook had hit me. It may seem weird but even though it hurt, I felt really happy when Jungkook was on top of me, letting out his pent up anger. That kid tended to hold his emotions in way too often so just the fact that I got him to open up like that, made me feel like I had made some progress.

One thing's for sure, there's no way he was over me. I remembered something one of my professors had told the class: The opposite of love is not hate, nor ambivalence. If someone hates you, then you still mean something to them. The worst thing you can feel towards someone is indifference; when their presence or absence has no effect. When they may as well not exist, to you.

"Yah!" I heard a familiar voice, beside me. I continued walking, looking straight ahead.

Jin parked his car on the side of the road. I heard the doors open and slam shut. Jin was arguing with Byungjoo about something. I tried to ignore them, continuing along my path.

Finally, Jin jogged up to me, calling my name.  He grabbed my shoulder to swivel me around. I finally gave in, confronting my opponent. "What exactly did you ing do to Jungkook this time? I can't get him to calm down! He's been crying more than I thought was possible." Jin yelled in my face.

I shrugged. "Yeah, he gets like that. It's like opening a dam. Just let it run it's course. He'll be back to his rational self, in no time." I said, blankly.

Jin's usual cheery tone was nonexistent. "I asked you a question. Who the do you think you are? You made your choice, Taehyung. I'm the one who's been here picking up his broken pieces, time and time again. Who knows what would have happened to him if I hadn't been there."

I broke out into a wide grin, shaking my head. "Shows how much you know about him. Jungkook is tougher than you think. He doesn't need you there to baby him and make choices for him. You seriously got some ed up father complex, you know that?"

Jin grabbed me by the collar, threatening to wipe that grin off my face.

"Go ahead. Hit me. Show me just how pathetic you are. If you hadn't ignored my calls, Jungkook would know that I still care about him, by now. You didn't win his heart, you cheated!" I spat out.

Jin hastily pushed me back, making me stumble a bit. "I saved him from you. You don't deserve him, you greedy bastard. Get in the car, I'll take you and your boyfriend home." He scoffed, fixing his shirt and walking past me.

I rolled my eyes and followed. As I approached the vehicle, Byungjoo's glare stopped me in my tracks. 

He stomped over to me, swinging his arm back and planting a swift hook in my stomach. I keeled over, groaning in pain.

"You are such a lying prick! You told me you didn't care about him anymore, you bastard! You are no longer welcome in my house. I'll leave your outside." He cried out, in dismay.

"Goddammit.." I mumbled under my breath. This was not how I hoped things would turn out. I watched Byungjoo get in, slamming the door. My eyes met with Jungkook's, who was in the back seat. He turned to watch me, as the car drove away.

I continued staring, as the car disappeared into the horizon. It took my a moment to asses the situation.

I bit my thumb nail and pulled out my phone to call my father.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSDKFKVHDF:L lol