Run Away

TaeKook - How Do You Feel?

Taehyung's POV

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been over a week since I got released from the hospital, deemed mentally sound and finally escaping suicide watch.

I had agreed to take a low dosage of anti-depressant medication to ease my father's mind.

However, I didn't actually take it. Instead, choosing to flush one down the toilet everyday.

 

Jungkook had been pretty defiant of his parents, lately. He stayed out as late as he wanted and didn't listen to their usual nagging.

The most surprising thing of all, however, was that they didn't seem to mind as much as he had feared.

I think that had a lot to do with how much happier he seemed.

I met them, last Friday, when I got home. They invited me over for dinner. They were pretty decent folk, albiet a bit uptight. They seemed to be really impressed when Jungkook told them that I was an artist.

They fawned over it, saying out of all the subjects he had mastered, Jungkook always had a hard time with anything artistic. He's been more of a math and science expert, both of which I loathed.

 

He tried to teach me as much as he could but I would always get distracted by how cute he was.

We would end up having a lot, since it turns out Kookie couldn't get enough of me and he was sick of being so straight laced. 

 

It was a late Saturday afternoon and we had finished next week's assignment that we got, the day before.  Well, Jungkook did most of the work but I would like to think I helped by telling him I believed in him.

He once said my slacker ways were endearing because it was so different from the way he'd always been.

He fell his body forward onto my bed and I automatically pulled him on top of me. I was laying on my back and he rested his head on my chest.

"Since we're done with work let's go out." I said, petting his head.

"Ooh, where?" he asked, brightly, tracing invisible circles with his finger on my shoulder.

"It's a surprise. I know a really pretty spot.. you'll love it."

"Ooh I wanna go! Let's go!" He said, suddenly pushing off me and sliding down.

He hopped up, excitedly and raced up the stairs.

I lagged behind, grabbing my pack and stuffing it with a flashlight, blanket, some water, and snacks.

 

We rode our bike to the train station and parked them nearby.

"Why are we here again?" He asked.

"Don't worry we're not tagging. We're riding one to the place."

We snuck around the building to where the train was being boarded. They were finishing up loading some suitcases and boxes in the cargo car. We slid against  the wall, watching until the man in uniform loaded the last box. He hopped out and grabbed his luggage cart, rolling it back towards the building.

"Why don't we just go in and buy tickets?" he whispered.

"That's boring, we're sneaking on. Let's go before he comes back." I said before sprinting towards the open cargo door. I jumped in past the sliding doors, Jungkook following behind me. We found an empty space in between stacks of cardboard boxes and crouched down.

"Hyung, you're such a weirdo. This is so weird." he quietly laughed as he watched me stick my head halfway out to see if the man was coming back.

I swiftly pulled back as soon as I saw him, bumping heads with the younger. We groaned silently in pain, rubbing our heads and stifling laughter when our eyes met.

We heard the metal door creak and bang shut, with a locking sound.

"Oh my god, we're locked in here?! We're so gonna get caught." he hissed.

"We won't. Don't worry, Kookie, I've done this before." I lied, giving him a charming grin.

I hadn't actually snuck onto a cargo before but a friend of mine told me he had, long ago. I figured it would be fine and I felt a compulsion to do new and exciting things, ever since I met Jungkook.

"What haven't you done before? Geez, I've had such a boring life." he shook his head. 

"Well, not anymore!" I said, cheerfully, putting my arm around his shoulders. I pulled him in and kissed his forehead on the spot where I had bumped into it.

After a little while, we felt the train start moving. The momentum made us stumble back a bit and lose our balance. We carefully crawled forward to the open space on the floor, between the piles of stuff and made ourselves comfortable.

I had rode this train to our destination many times before. I had memorized the number of stops it took before the final one so I knew when we needed to get off. We hid carefully at every stop when the door would open for them to pull out some things. We had some close calls but thankfully no one noticed us, as they had been taking luggage from the opposite end of where we were.

When we arrived, I made sure we were standing in a corner beside the door, where we could easily jump off at the right moment whenever they opened them. The worker man came in, walking past us, grabbing some of the stuff and carrying it out.

By this time, there were a few passengers outside grabbing their things. When he went back down and was distracted, we walked forward, leaning over and pretending to look for our bags.

"Hey, get out of here! Please wait down there. I'll get your bags down for you." The man said, as soon as he noticed us. We jumped down and walked nonchalantly to the back of the cargo car, sliding in between to the other side and running off before anyone noticed.

We slowed down when we reach the side of a long, narrow road. We were in a rural town, so the streets weren't very busy here.

We strolled down the side of the road, hand in hand. Jungkook swung our arms back and forth, humming playfully.  It was a farm area, so there were lots of endless sprawling fields, everywhere you looked. The sky bathed the landscape with shades of orange. The sun was starting to set so it would be getting dark, soon. Thankfully, the spot wasn't far from the train station.

I bent down and picked up a daisy from the patch that was growing in our path and tucked it behind Jungkook's ear, making him blush.

There was one particular field that had a very large, lush tree surrounded by endless rows of flowers. I knew we were getting close when we passed a stable of horses that was surrounded by red painted wooden fences. 

"Oh my god! Look! They're so beautiful!" Jungkook jumped up and down, excitedly at the sight of the animals, who were running across the open field, in the distance. I giggled at his reaction, planting a sweet smooch on his cheek.

"Oh, this way." I said, pulling him along. We turned the corner into a small dirt path in the grass.

"Watch this, hyung!" he said, ungripping my hand and running ahead across the field, doing crooked cartwheels.

"You really at that!" I called out, quickly running away laughing when he started chasing me.

I ran around in zig zags until we finally reached the tree at the end of the path, about a mile in.

As soon as I stopped to marvel at it, he chased me to the floor, crawling up onto my torso and straddling my middle.

"I won!" he exhaled, catching his breath.

"I let you!" I said, pinching his cheek. He slapped my hand away and pivoted his head to look around us, taking in the scenery.

There was nothing around for miles other than grass, plants, and flowers. The large tree sprawled up next to us canvassing the light. "Wow, this place is so beautiful. How did you find it?" 

"My first girlfriend brought me here. Her family was from around here and she knew the area well. She told me not many people came to this place, anymore, since there were claims of a ghostly girl who was seen strolling around here. They say she wears a white dress, stained with red and looks like a foreigner, with long light blonde hair and a headband made of flowers. She walks around singing a creepy tune in another language."

"Wow, I wonder if we'll see her. That sounds exciting!"

I smirked at his reaction "You're not scared?"

He shook his head. "No way! Do I look like a little kid?"

"Yeah, you kinda do.." I said, laughing as he repeatedly smacked me on the chest.

"Yah! Tatae, I don't wanna go home! This place is amazing. Let's camp out and count stars. I can show you some constelations!"

I hugged him, warmly, giggling and rolling around so I was on top of him. "As you wish, my dear." I bent down and kissed him, deeply.

He wrapped his arms arpund my face, holding me close and kissing me deeper, his tongue wrestled with mine.

I felt my pants getting tight already, as his eagerness was incredibly alluring.

I immediately reached my hands down to his pants as he wiggled to lower them down. ______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Taehyung's back in his manic phase. Fluffy fluff mostly I'm sorry if this chapter was boring. I honestly think I at writing so I'm avoiding it, for now lol. Something's gonna happen in the next one ;p Thanks for reading.