Oh No She Didn't

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Did you really, take over Kwon Enterprises?" Woobin asked as he paced back and forth in our living room. 

"Were you not at the press conference yesterday?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Mari, this is serious." 

"Isn't this a good thing for the both of us."

"Well, financially yes, but you're so young." 

"You aren't that much older than me."

"I mean, you're a bit inexperienced to take on the responsibility of running one of the largest conglomerates in the world. Are you sure you want to take this kind of challenge on?"

"Nope." 

"Then why the hell did you just take over Kwon Enterprises."

"Relax, I'll make sure the company stays in good hands." 

"Mari-" 

"I'm going out for lunch." 

"You have to go to your dress fitting." I gave Woobin a blank stare; as if he was speaking a foreign language. "My mother picked out a wedding gown for you. She wants you to go to the store and have it fitted for the wedding in a few weeks. The venue is set too. It will be-" 

I tuned out Woobin at that point. Was this really happening? I wasn't even allowed to pick out my own dress for my own wedding? And what venue? We never decided on a final venue. What the hell was happening? Why was everything happening so quickly without my knowledge?

"Shut up." I snapped out of my thoughts and raised a palm in front of Woobin's face. "I need space." 

"Your fitting is in twenty minutes."

"No, it's not." 

"Yes, it is. You wouldn't agree on a dress so my mother took the liberty of choosing one for you." 

"Well tell her whatever poof ball monstrosity she picked out is going to be sent straight back to the garbage dump it belongs in because I'm not going to wear it." 

"Hey, don't be rude. She's just trying to help." 

"The same woman that is using you as a financial pillow and forcing an arranged marriage is making every single decision in our wedding."

"Mari, I know this is stressful for you but-"

"I'm not wearing the dress. You know why? Because the only dress I would ever wear is going to be designed by my best for life, so you and your gold digger of a mother can go shove a potato up your asses!" 

"A potato?"

"Yes, a potato!" 

"Did you just say best for life?"

"Woobin, leave me the alone!"

"You're coming with me."

"UNHAND ME YOU BUFFOON." 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter