The Flock

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Author's POV<<<

"Today's the big day." Woobin stretched and took a quick look at himself in the bathroom mirror. "I wonder how Mari is doing."

You guys made it!" Myungoo quietly cheered as he saw Eunmi, Sora, Eunhee and Woori standing outside Woobin's penthouse suite.

"Ready for action." Sora winked.

"Hey, Woobin." Myungsoo called.

"Yeah?" Woobin sauntered out of the bathroom, still in his towel. 

"Holy-" Eunhee gasped. Woori, Eunmi and Sora's jaws dropped at the sight of Woobin's glorious chocolate abs. 

"Is Mari sure she wants to give all that up?" Sora mumbled. 

"Are those real?" Eunmi blinked. 

"Can I touch them and find out?" Woori asked.

Woobin narrowed his eyes at the girls, "Can I help you ladies?"

Sora snapped out of her daze, "Oppa how dare you get married when I'm pregnant with your child!"

 

>>>Ren's POV<<<

"You honestly think she'll be able to handle you right now?" I slapped the back of Kkam Jong's head. "She's probably an emotional hot wreck at the moment. Let me go rescue our girl. This whole entire coup d'état was my idea in the first place. Don't ing steal my spotlight." 

"She's my girlfriend." Jongin frowned. 

"Then why is this Woobin's wedding and not yours?" Before Jongin could respond I snapped my fingers and whirled around. "Like I said, she won't be able to handle seeing you now. She'll break down into tears and that will only delay our escape plans."

"Fine. Then what am I supposed to do?"

"Wait here of course. Uhm hello, do you really need a scandal right now? EXO's Kai crashes wedding of supposed dream couple of the century. Are you trying to ruin your career? None of EXO can come help. Leave everything to me, pretty boy."

"How do we know this plan of yours is even going to work?"

I narrowed my gaze at him. The audacity this ungrateful little possessed to question my magic. "Because I'm Ren, ."

 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Unnie stop throwing things around! You're going to break everything in the hotel room!" Eunae shrieked as she ducked behind a small lounge chair to avoid the flying lamp that went over her head. 

"Don't tell me what to ing do!" I screamed. "I'm getting married!" 

"I know it looks bad now, but I promise-"

"Promise me what? That I'm going to be happy for the rest of my life married to a man that I don't love?" 

"Unnie, it's not like that. Woobin loves you. I know he seems dead set on marrying you but-"

"I have to get the out of here!" I was about to pull my hair out. "I can't stand your brother! I need to kill someone!" Just as I was about to grab another vase to smash against the wall, there was a series of furious knocks on the door. "WHO IS IT?!" 

"IT'S YOUR ." 

Please log in to read the full chapter