How About You Meet The Family

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

I didn't even let Eunae finish her "I can't wait to have a sister" speech because I took one step back and ran for the hills. There was no way I was having Eunae as a sister because there was no way I was marrying Woobin.

I ran out of the hotel like the mad woman I was but wearing heels didn't do me much good. I stumbled into Myungsoo, who was waiting outside. 

"Where's Woobin and Seunghoon?" Myungsoo asked. He helped me balance myself with both arms on my waist. 

"Mari-ssi, where are you going?" I heard Seunghoon shout. 

"Oh my god." I clung onto Myungsoo's arm. "YOU NEED TO HIDE ME."

"What?" Myungsoo said. "I need to hide you?"

"Kwon Mari!" Seunghoon's voice was louder this time. 

"Dammit!" I ripped off my four inch heels and dove into the nearest bush. Myungsoo gawked at me but I forced his to turn around. He stood directly in front of the bush I was taking cover in.

"You've got to be kidding me." I heard Myungsoo groan. I pinched the back of his calve. "YAH!" He snapped. 

"Do your job and protect me!"

"Protect you from what?"

"In-laws!"

"In-laws?"

"Myungsoo-ssi!" Seunghoon shouted. "Have you seen Mari-ssi anywhere? She ran out out of the ballroom after meeting Woobin's little sister."

"Ah, the in-law." Myungsoo nodded. "Well, she might've ran into a bathroom to calm down. Things are going along a bit fast for her liking." 

"I hope she doesn't act this way after meeting Woobin's parents...and the rest of his family." 

"She's going to flee the country if you do that. Give her some time to adjust."

"Thank you, Myungsoo-ssi. If you'll excuse me, I have an heiress to find." Seunghoon bowed and scurried off. 

"Hey," Myungsoo whispered. "He's gone, it's safe to come out now." 

I slowly raised my head above the bush and scanned the area for my crazy personal assistant. Myungsoo snickered and helped me out of the bush. He picked off a leaf that was stuck in my hair and blew it away. 

"You know, part of being married is meeting the in-laws." Myungsoo pinched my cheek. "You have to meet them at some point."

"I'd really rather not." I pulled his hand way. "Will you take me home?"

"Alright, Princess."

 

 

"You hid in a bush?" Ren burst out laughing. "The is wrong with you? Do you hate Woobin's family too?" 

"It's not that I hate his family, it's just I hate the idea of having in-laws because-"

"Because in-laws mean getting married." Ren sighed. "Aw, Mars."

"I ASKED FOR A HOMEWRECKER, NOT A NEW SIBLING." 

"Well, you can't get everything you want in life." 

"Shut the fu-"

"Language." 

I turned around to see Woobin giving me a slight smirk. He had his hands buried in his pockets as he leaned against my bedroom door. "My, my," Woobin cooed. "I can already tell that I'm going to be having a feisty wife." 

"Ren," I said. "I'm going to have to call you back." 

"Ooooh girl, he sounds hot!" Ren swooned. "His voice is so deep!" 

"He sounds like a walrus."

"A y walrus." 

"Not even." 

"Mari, may I speak with you for a minute?" Woobin asked. 

"No." I replied flatly. I heard Ren scream a "yes". "Ren, shut up! I don't feel like talking to Woobin right now-"

", THEN LET ME TALK TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND!" Ren snapped. "Appreciate the y piece of that was served to you on a golden platter! I would die for an extremely attractive fiancé like Woobin!" 

"Goodbye-" 

"If you won't let me talk to him, will you at least let me get me a picture of his ? I saw pictures of him online while he was working out and honey, let me tell you somethin'. I would sell my soul to see him do squats." 

"YOU ARE GROSS." I hung up and shoved my phone into my back pocket. "Sick bastard." I muttered. 

"May I speak with you now?" Woobin asked. 

"As long as you don't talk about butts." 

"Butts?"

"Apparently, you've got people willing to sell their souls to see you do squats."

Woobin scrunched his face in mild confusion and disgust. I shrugged and sauntered out of my room, Woobin followed close behind. We made small talk as we made our way down the stairs. Woobin spoke first, "Is my sister too much?" 

"Define too much?"

"She's the type to push things and you seem like the person who hates to rush into things. I apologize for her behavior, she didn't mean to spook you earlier." 

"It's fine, she's just a bit too rainbows and unicorns for me. I'm not used to dealing with overly cheerful people everyday...at least not people with Eunae's level of optimism." 

"Optimism is a good thing." 

"It's annoying." 

I

Please log in to read the full chapter