Get yo' shiz straight, bub

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"What the hell, Eunae. I should just pack up and flee the country." I threw myself out of the racks. "Your family is more wrecked then mine!" 

Eunae stumbled out behind me, "I know, I know! But Mari, you can't abandon Woobin! I mean, it's not like you have someone else-" She stopped when I jabbed my finger at her face, pointing at the spot between her eyes. "Mari?"

"You. Don't. Know. Jack-." I hissed. "You have no idea what kind of sacrifices I've made to keep my grandmother's decades of hard work from a greedy bastard. I would do anything for her, so don't go yapping around about stuff you have no idea about."

"You are as scary as they say." Eunae pouted but she brightened immediately, "You're going to be the perfect wife for Woobin."

"I am going to rip your face off if you don't shut up." I turned around and began walking out the store. 

"Where are you going?!"

"Follow me if you don't want your face to have an indent of my fist." 

"Oh my gosh, finally some sisterly bonding time!"

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?"

I had Eunae's chauffeur take us back to Woobin's house. I found a small bouquet of cherry blossoms tied together with a dark brown ribbon. There was a small note hidden within the petals.

Till' next time, Princess

"Come back soon." I smiled and whispered. 

"Those are pretty." Eunae awed. "Is that going to be your bouquet for the wedding?"

"No." 

"Why not?"

"There's not going to be a wedding." 

"Mari." Eunae frowned. "You keep saying this but the wedding planning is going along."

"Do you think I have a choice? As far as I'm concerned people still think there's a wedding happening within the next month months. Every single time I try to think of an escape plan some kind of random crap is thrown at me. It's obstacle after obstacle." 

"Mari, would it really be so terrible to marry Woobin?"

"You're asking me to devote my life to a man I don't even love with a mother that looks at me like an open treasury." 

"It's not that, I just-"

"You have good intentions, Eunae. And contrary to popular belief, I do not completely dispise Woobin. He's a complete jackass most of the time but we have our moments." I mumbled. 

"So, there's chemistry!"

"I wouldn't say that." My face scrunched up at the thought of having mini Woobin's running around the house. "Eunae, I suggest you stay out of this as much as possible. I'm still in the process of building up my tolerance for you."

"Aw, you're trying to spend more time with me~"

"Like I said, I am still in the process. But for now, I have a simple job for you."

Eunae clapped exitedly, "I'll help in any way I can."

"Good." I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out a box. "Everything, I send is monitored. I need you to send this to the address on the packaging label, unnoticed. Can you do that for me?"

Eunae examined the package, "What are you sending all the way to London? And this isn't even supposed to be sent for another three weeks!"

"Can you get the job done or not?"

"Yes ma'am!" 

"Good. Now off you go."

Eunae scurried off with the box under her arm. Woobin bumped into her in the hallway, "What is that?" he asked. 

"Girl stuff." Eunae smiled. 

"Girl stuff?" Woobin raised an eyebrow. "Eunae, what are you up to?"

I poked my head out the door and looked straight at her in slight panic. Eunae winked at me and looked back at her brother, "I had a box of the prettiest lingerie imported from London for Mari to wear on your honeymoon night."

Please log in to read the full chapter