The freak is going on?

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"You're crazy if you think you'll actually be able to get in there without being spotted." Myungsoo hissed. He followed close behind as we casually made our way to my uncles office. 

"We'll be perfectly fine." 

"How are you so confident right now? Most of your plans end up backfiring."

"Shut up,  you ." I elbowed him in the stomach. 

"I am so getting fired."

"Yeah, by me, if you don't shut up!" 

Myungsoo halted as he saw the secretary in sight. I rolled my eyes, "What? Do you have the hots for the secretary?"

"NO." He scoffed. "She's just not Mrs. Jeon."

'Of course she's not. I gave the lady the day off and had Girim fill in."

"Girim?"

"Taehee's younger sister."

"I didn't know Taehee had a younger sister."

"Yeah, she's my age. I met her during my second year of high school." 

"Then how is she the secretary of-"

"She's an intern you dipwad. She's a technological genius."

"So, she's going to help us-"

"Stop asking questions." I huffed and smiled when I approached Girim. "Hey, Girim." 

"Morning guys!" Girim bowed respectfully. "Your uncle is out for lunch so you have approximately fifty five minutes to get in and get out before he comes back."

"That's more than enough time, thanks Girim." 

"Make sure you wear these before you touch anything." Girim handed each of us a pair of latex gloves. 

"What are-"

"Don't leave fingerprints, the director is a freak when it comes to security. He has his whole office swabbed at the end of the day, anyone that doesn't have daily access to his office will be forced into questioning." 

"Damn." Myungsoo mumbled. 

"He's definitely hiding something." I slipped on the gloves and opened the door to the office. Myungsoo closed the door after he entered and locked it shut. "Financial documents should be made accessible through his computer. Mother of god he has a password for every single document." 

"Do you know any of the passwords?"

"Do I look like Girim to you? Go ask her." 

"I told you, something always backfires." 

"Hurry up and go call for help!" 

Myungsoo stuck his tongue out and rushed outside to Girim. In the meantime, I skimmed through paper documents, looking for anything that stood out. Took about ten minutes before Myungsoo returned, he had handed me a flashdrive. "What is this?" I questioned. 

"She said to just plug it in and let her baby do all the work." Myungsoo shrugged.

Please log in to read the full chapter