Run, Run Far Far Away.

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Stay quiet." I hissed.

"Who are they?" Woobin whispered. 

"I don't want bubble tea anymore. It's too early in the morning for so much sugar, I'm probably going to crash soon so let's go home." 

"They seem...energetic." Woobin snickered when he saw Sehun furiously jab Luhan in the stomach. "Are they your friends?" 

"I don't have friends." 

"What about Ren?" 

"He's my , that's different."

I tugged on his sleeve but his didn't move. He had the audacity to leave the hiding spot and wave to Sehun and Luhan. Luckily the two idiots were still arguing and didn't notice him. I took the opportunity to hurl my fist into Woobin's abdomin. I covered his mouth so he wouldn't make a sound and dragged him back behind the corner. "You jackass, I told you to keep quiet!"

"MARI!" My head slowly turned in the direction of Sehun's voice. 

"No...no no no no no!" I panicked. "Woobin, I'll see you later!" 

"YAH! You can't just leave me here after punching me!" 

"BYE!" I waved and made a mad dash down the street. I threw on my hood to look less recognizable as I weaved through the busy morning crowd. Sehun's constant shouts become more faint as our distance between one another increased. Just to make sure I was safe, I slipped into an alley. I leaned against the brick wall and placed a hand on my racing heart. I heaved for air.

"Hi again." I raised my head up and looked at Chanyeol in horror. The smiling giant waved happily and slowly approached me. 

"No!" I shrieked as I saw Suho and D.O. appear behind him. I escaped from the alley and bolted back onto the sidewalk.

"Hi!" Chen and Xiumin waved from across the street. 

"Oh my- WHAT THE HELL?!" My heart nearly stopped at the back hug Baekhyun gave me.

"Annyeong chingu~ we've been looking for you everywhere!" Baekhyun coed. It was like he was taunting me. They were going to kidnap me and take me to Jongin. Hell no. I'm not ready for that mayhem, no where near ready. I ripped Baekhyun's hands off my waist and ran for it, again. I don't know how many times I changed courses. I kept running into random EXO members on the streets. 

I bumped into a hard chest the second I looked back to see if anyone was still following me, "AHHH!" I screamed when I realized that it was Tao and Kris. The panda did his famous buying buing and for some reason I responded to him with a loud girlish scream. I sprinted in the opposite direction. 

"Did my aegyo scare her away?" Tao pouted. Kris only rolled his eyes.

"Mari!" I stopped at the duo in front of me, Lay and Suho.

"THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" I wailed. There was no way to get back to the house without one of them following me. I had to find a safe hiding spot, and fast. I bolted through Lay and Suho, careful to avoid and not shove them. The first thing I at the corner of my eyes was a dock. It wasn't too far away and if I r

Please log in to read the full chapter