You gon dun it now

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"You can't tell me the wedding is this weekend." I hissed. Myungsoo and Seunghoon both held me back from clawing Woobin's eyes out. "I didn't agree to any of this! I never have!"

"Then why take over Kwon Enterprises?" Woobin frowned.

"I now have executive order over the company which means I'm not obligated to do anything I don't want to do. This includes marrying you!"

"Your uncle and my parents already signed a contract legally binding us to the engagement. As long as the two of us have ownership of our companies we are going to get married." 

"When the did this happen?" 

"The day I met you at the gala." 

"What the ? How dare you stab me in the back like this!" I lunged forward with my feet in the air, hoping my sneakers would put a dent in this idiots skull.

"I didn't betray you."

"You can't do this. I don't want to marry you." 

"Why not?" 

"Look, I know you and your mother are in financial ruins but that doesn't mean I can be your new ing bank. I'll find a different way to help you-"

"Let her go." Woobin said. "I need a minute with her."

"Are you sure about that? She will kill you." Myungsoo raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Damn right I'll kill you!" I growled.

"Just let her go. Leave us be." Woobin nodded hesitantly. Myungsoo and Seunghoon slowly obliged and released my arms and shuffled out of the room. Before I could raise my fist at Woobin he blurted out four words that struck my heart harder than anything that anyone had ever said to me before. "You give me life." 

"What?" I whispered. My whole body relaxed, almost melting into a small puddle of forgiveness. 

"I don't care about the money. I ne

Please log in to read the full chapter