Tough Luck

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's Pov<<<

"Holy-" 

"Nice, right?" Woobin grinned. 

My necked craned back as I gazed at the sunlight pouring through the glass ceilings. Traditional Korean paintings decorated the walls as intricate floral designs adorned the wooden door frames. "Come on, I'll show you my room." 

"You have your own room?"

"My father built the place for me. Of course I have my own private training room. I've been coming here since I learned how to walk."

"I didn't know you were in to martial arts."

"You don't know a lot of things about me."

"Point made."

Woobin chuckled and led me through a series of hallways. He swiped ship card on a scanner and opened one of the doors. He stepped aside to allow me to enter first. "What a gentleman." I patted his cheek twice and strolled in. I heard him laugh before catching up to me. 

"You wanna go a few rounds?" He asked.

"It's illegal to beat someone to death." I threw off my hoodie. 

"You think you'll win?"

"I've got a special move or two."

"Kicking me in the balls doesn't count."

"Okay," I scrunched my nose, "I've got one special move." 

"I'll give you five minutes to warm-up."

"Do I look like an eighty year old to you? I don't need a flippin' warm-up."

"You sure?"

"Hurry up before I body slam you into Hell."

Woobin smirked and proceeded to walk towards me. I mentally cursed myself for -talking so much. My smart- mouth probably got him hyped up to break my neck. The did I just get myself into?

"Are you really going to take her on?" 

I whipped my head around, I gawked at Kai. "What are you doing here?"

"Woobin invited me." Kai winked. "I couldn't miss an opportunity to see you beat him up."

"Actually, I'd love to have a match against you." The smile Woobin gave to Kai made me cringe. There was something about that mischievous smile that made me fear what he was thinking about in that unpredictable mind of his. 

"But, but- I WANTED TO PUNCH THE LIVING-"

"You'll have your chance." Woobin shushed me. "Don't worry, kiddo. I ke

Please log in to read the full chapter