Run Straight to Me

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Kai's POV<<<

Rain, wind and thunder rattled the windows as night fell. I peaked from underneath the blankets and stared at the bright flashes of lightning. "I hope you've been okay, Princess. There's been a lot off storms this year in Jeju." I whispered. Even when I was in Seoul, I checked the weather in Jeju for any bad weather. Thunder always made me think of my precious marshmallow.  Stared at my phone, secretly hoping she'd magically call me to be her knight in shining armor.

"HYUNGGGGG~" Sehun hollered. "JONGIN-HYUNGGGGG~"

I buried my head under my pillow and remained silent. 

"JONGIN HYUNGGGG~" 

Don't answer him. If I don't answer him he'll go away

"HYUNG!" The pounding on my hotel bedroom door became progressively louder with each knock.

"JONGIN, ANSWER HIM GOD DAMMIT." Kyungsoo shrieked from the bathroom.

I groaned and dragged myself off the bed. Sehun flung his scrawny body onto me as soon as I opened the door. "Hyung!" He huffed. "GUESS WHAT!" 

"What, brat?" I pushed him away and threw myself back onto the bed. 

"I FOUND SOMETHING!" 

"Will this something stop Jongin from being a stubborn ?" Kyungoo hyung asked as he walked out of the bathroom. He laughed when I threw a pillow at him. 

"Unfortunately, no...But this will stop him from sulking!" Sehun chirped. 

"A coupon for a free box of fried chicken isn't going to work." Kyungsoo shook his head. "Baekhyun already tried that." 

"It's not a coupon for fried chicken!" Sehun fiddled with his phone and furiously scrolled throughout his pictures. His face went ecstatic when he found what he was looking for. "LOOK, IT'S CHOCO WITH SOME RANDOM GUY." Sehun yelped when Kyungsoo hyung whacked the back of his head. Hyung walked off without another word. He was not having anymore of Sehun's useless bull. I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers back over my head. 

"You don't understand! Look at the background!" Sehun shook my shoulder. "I took a picture of the house he was heading into. I have the address!" 

"Why the hell would I care about some-"

"IT'S MARI'S HOUSE YOU !" Sehun bellowed.

 

 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Thunder rolled in as rain continued to poor into the late night. It's been raining for the past six days which meant staying indoors for almost a week. Not that I'd really mind since it meant staying hidden away from EXO. Yay me...nah, not really. I may be in hiding but that didn't mean I could laze around and do nothing all day. The main floor of Kwon Headquarters was flooded by excessive rain, which meant I still had to do tons of paperwork from my office at home. All I did was work from home without getting a wink of sleep. 

Why couldn't I sle

Please log in to read the full chapter