You Did What Now?!

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Why the long face, my dear?" Grandma Kwon frowned. I sighed and looked out the window of the hospital room. 

"Grandma, how much do you love this company?" I asked cautiously. 

"Very much, you know that." 

"I wish I got involved with the company sooner. You kept me in the dark for so long." 

"You deserved a normal life." 

"Nothing about my life is normal." I laughed, glancing back at her.

"I never expected you to take over Kwon Enterprises." 

"Wait, really? Then who would take over the company?" 

"I intended to sell off the company to the highest bidder and hand over all the money to you. If I had wanted you to take over, I wouldn't have kept you in Korea. You would've traveled with me everywhere, gone to business meetings, press conferences, parties, and so much more. You wouldn't have friends your own age. You wouldn't be the amazing dancer you are today. You wouldn't have met Jongin. Why would I want to deprive my wonderful granddaughter of a happy life?" Grandma Kwon held out her hand. "Come here, my love." I walked over to her bedside and placed my palm in hers. She patted my hand gently, "Tell me what your heart desires."

"I want you to be happy, Grandma." 

"I am happy." 

"I'll protect everything you've worked for, don't worry." 

"Sweetheart," Grandma smiled, "I don't need you to protect me. And I know you want to protect Woobin."

"Grandma, he's been so good to me despite how horrible I've been to him." 

"So what do you plan to do?" 

"I'm not exactly sure." 

"I think we both know what you want to do." 

"Are you sure?"

"You're too good to me you know that?" Grandma Kwon chuckled. "Let's call Seunghoon, we need to set up a press conference." 

Please log in to read the full chapter