When he cheated on you part 2

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov~

It has been 2 month since jiyong ang olivia avoided each other . It was hard for both of them especially olivia as she still love him and it hurts her whenever gdragon tried dating another girl .. But this is her desicion and she can't rewind the time back ...  Jiyong tried talking or calling olivia but she would always avoid him .

He wish he could just rewind the time and did not cheat behind olivia back . He regret it so much but can't do anything else right ? He still love olivia ..It hurt him to see that olivia is now skinnier and paler everytime he saw her .. He knew that it was all his fault . Hyuna left him after that night he shouted at her . But he could care less now all care about is Olivia , the girl he love since 7 years ago .. They have been friends for 2 years and a couple for 5 years ..

All this years , theres only one person who could understand how he feel ... Whenever he was stress or tired olivia will always be there for him , she would always try and make him laugh or smile .. Olivia will always say "oppa gummy smile is the cutest!" in her aegyo voice .

He miss her kisses , hugs ... he miss her so much ..

Now he will try and win olivia heart back . He promised to himself that he would do anything to gain olivia heart back .. Nothing can stop him ..

 

 

Olivia pov~

Jiyong .... Jiyong ...

How i miss him so much ..

Riiinggg RIiinngg Riiingg

I from the bed as my alarm clock rang .. I have been having dreams about jiyong the pass 1 month ... Life was so empty and meaningless without him ...

While daydreaming suddenly my phone rang ..

"Boss!Where are you!? you are going to be late if you are not here by 10mins!"your secetary said .. you ask as an event organiser ..

'What?! okok i will be there in a few!'

You hurriedly walk to you bathroom and have a quick bath and off you go to your office .. You are the boss of a event organiser company called 'Heartbreaker' it was a big company .. Many entertainment have gone to your company to ask you to organise an event for them .. you open this company after one month your break up with jiyong ..

Once you reach you company you straight away went to your meeting room .. You dash in while looking towards your phone as you have another meeting after this meeting .

"ah anyeonghaseyo , mianheyo for being late .. " you said while looking up

You were so shock to see bigbang with their CEO YG .. You didn't espect them to choose you your company ..

"ah olivia-ah long time no see .." yg joke with you ..

YG knew you relationship with jiyong and he knew you both already break up ..

"papa yg .. annyeong! btw papa what are you doing here?"you ask papa yg ignoring the 5 eyes looking at you ..

The boys knew your relationship with jiyong ... infect the whole yg family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter