When both of you go separate ways

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: SAD ENDING!

OC pov

" Ji, can we talk? " i asked him when he was about to leave the house. He have been acting cold towards me for the past 3 months, i did everything to save our relationship.But it seems like he got tired of me and this relationship.

" im busy, talk to me later. "

" ahh alright. i will come by your studio later. Love you babe."

"hmm." Thats was all he said to me. No ' i love you ' No ' take care ' No kiss and hugs from him.

Is this really the ending of our 5 years of love story? Is it true when people say, first love don't always last.I'm guessing it is true. He was my first love, my first kiss. I love him with all my heart. But after 5 years, i guess he got bored of me. I mean why wouldn't he? I'm just a plain girl. Im not an actress, Im not a model. Im just a nobody.I work in a fashion company, but no one recognize me. They take my work without giving me any credit. But i guess 5 years ago, i attracted THE GDRAGON. But it didnt last. 

After hourse of cleaning the house to get rid of my stress, i decided to change and visit jiyong and talk to him. Hopefully he has time for me. I decided to wear something cosy since the weather is getting cold.

When i reach YG building, the security guard smiled at me. All of the YG staff know me,well, we decided to publish our  realtionship to the world 3 years ago.i was glad everyone accepted us. But what if we break up now? Uhgh i shook my head trying to get all the negativity out. The moment i reach jiyong studio, he was busy writing lyrics on the computer, totally ignoring everyone. i smiled. That is jiyong when he is so focus on his work. 

"jiyong ah. can we talk?"

"seriously?! all you want to do is talk! im busy right now! cant you understand? oh wait, of course you can;t understand, you are basically without any job. you do work for them without even being credited. useless."

"Ji.. why are you being so mean? i just want to talk with you. it's really importantt. please."

"Fine talk, im giving you 10 minutes. thats is."

" jiyong ah, are you tired? are you tired with us already? Why are you being so cold to me? I'm tired leaving as though i have no boyfriend. I'm always alone at home. You rarely come back. You are not being you anymore. Where is the dorky jiyong? all i see is cold jiyong. you don't even talk to me anymore. No texts, no hugs, no kisses. i miss everything jiyong ah. Please tell me what you are thinking about right now. " i said while tears were already falling freely down my puffy cheeks. Jiyong don't even look flustered that i was crying right now. i guess this is it. He is tired with us. I can see from his eyes. He don't love me anymore. He has somebody else. Im sure of it.

" Yes, i am tired with us. for 5 freaking years we have been together, i get bored. im a guy, of course i get bored easily. you are just a plain boring girl. Your life is just darn boring. all you do is cling on to me like a freaking koala bear. I have my own life too. i don;t want to stick with you and your boring life. I'm actually gladd you brought up this matter because i;m done with this kind of life. SO please, leave my apartment before i get back. I don;t want to see any of your stuff in my house. Bring your along with you, and please don't ever come back to me. don't call or text me anymore. im done. we are done. " jiyong said coldly to me. My heart shattered into pieces. this is not the jiyong that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter