when you can only see him when he's free

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Oc pov

aigoo.. It's been 3 months since i last saw him. He was too busy for me, ever since the MADE tour started early this year. Christmas is in 2 days and also my birthday and our 5th year anniversary but he will probably be in some other country at that time.yes, that happen in one day. He asked me to be his girlfriend on christmas day not knowing that it was also my birthday. i don't even remember where he is at right now. The last time he came back was also because he had to settle some things with YG sajangnim. 

i don't know why but i miss him so much today. we didn't talk for the past two days. he was too busy going from city to city. i tried to understand his career but i have my limit too right? i tried calling him but he didn't asnwer. i decided to go YG building to meet teddy oppa and hang out with him at the studio. Teddy oppa has been a brother to me ever since the first day i come to korea. i decided to dress up abit. and i found the perfect outfit.

" livi baby!! come here! oh gosh i miss you so much. where have you been?! " teddy oppa shouted the moment i open the door to his studio room.

" AH oppa! the last time i was here was only 3 days ago. what is wrong with you! " i joking smake teddy oppa's head.

" aish this girl! so what makes you come here again? missing your oppa? by the way you look hot " teddy oppa wink while hugging me.

"anniya, i was just bored at home. when is jiyongie oppa coming back? he never answer my phone call nor text. what is wrong with him! i miss him oppa.. " you said while getting teary. you don't know why but you suddenly got emotional eventhough you were used to this. Maybe you are going to get your period soon, you said to yourself.

"uhh so you come here not beacuse you miss me but your jiyongie oppa?! pssh go away. oppa is sad now. " teddy oppa pretending to sulk. you just ignore him and hug him.

Teddy Pov

I'm sorry baby girl. i can't say anything about your jiyongie oppa..

but i'm sure you will be happy when you see him on that day. The wait is sure worth it. You are going to be the happiest girl on that day gorgeous. Jiyongie is also having a hard time ignoring you. That guy is soft when it comes to you but he got no choice if he want that day to be the most special day for you both.

Hang in there honey.

Oc pov

aigoo.. it's going to be christmas in just 4 hours time. I haven't talk to jiyong oppa nor teddy oppa or the bigbang oppa.

I wonder what happen to them. all of a sudden thye just ignored my phone calls and text just like jiyongie oppa. All of a sudden, daesung oppa suddenly texted me to get dress prettily and meet him at Han River. I don't even know they came back. Means jiyong oppa has been ignoring me? what is wrong with him!!

Why would i dress prettily when im just going to meet him at han river? but i decided to just follow his instructions. i decided to wear this and of course my thick coat since its snowing outside.

I drove to Han River but no one was there. Did daesung oppa lied to me. Ugh! it's freezing! Suddenly a group of children stand infront of me and one by one they give me a bonquet of chocolates. What is wrong with this people. 

Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter