When you guys fight

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jiyong-ah can you follow we go out today?" 

"waeyo shiro .. i'm tired .. why not you go with the 2ne1 girls?" 

"aniyaa i want to go with you .. jaebal ~~" you whined to jiyong

You and jiyong have a couple for about 1year. oh wait how rude i forgot to intorduce myself . Annyeonghaseyo , Olivia Lee imnida :) Im from new york , my mum is yang hyunsuk sister and my dad has the biggest company worldwide "heartbreaker" and im an A-list star internationally . They call me " Baddest Queen " . weel why baddest snce i always have a cold hearted image . oh well enogh of introducing myself already!

"livi baby .. im busy right now . cant you see im doing some composing? cant you ask someone else?" jiyong wass pissed off since his comback his in 5 months time .

"shiroo! Ji-ah .. everyone is busy and since today is finally my off day cant u go out with me? you know its hard for us to go out together right with our busy schedule ? " you wanted to atleast spend a day with him since you going to fly to San Fransisco in 3 days time . 

seems like he forget again ... he has been forgetting alot of stuff recently as he was always coped up in his studio .. a week ago he forget our 1st year anniversary .

"ji-ah you forget that im going to san fransisco in 3 days time right for the victoria secret fashion show , u know right im the best angel ? and i will stay there for atleast 3weeks since i have concert there too.. cant we go outtoday atle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter