When hearing you pregnant

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia Pov~

 

 

It has been 2 weeks since you feel as though as you're really sick .. Everyone was really worried for you as your schedule was busier than jiyong schedule but you still got time for YG family , your family , jiyong family and jiyong himself .. You have been married with jiyong for 4 months already , everyone was aspecting a baby by the 2nd month but luck was not on you and jiyong side ..

 

 

The 3rd month of marriage was busy for both of you as jiyong is having his comeback soon while you will be having a concert at Seoul , Singapore , Malaysia , Philippines , Jeju island and Japan .. Jiyong did not allow you to travel far from him as he was worried for you as no one will be there except for your manager , JK oppa .. Eventhough he trusted JK oppa , he was still scared if anything bad happen to you ..  At last you got a 1 month rest after all the busy schedule .. You come back to korea 3 weeks ago ..

 

 

Fans around the world accepted your relationship with jiyong . Now , you are at your own studio at YG building .. Papa YG gave you that studio as he was you daughter .. yes , you are Yang Olivia ..

 

 

"Unnie! I haven't seen you for a long time! I miss you so much!'minzy who just come in my studio .

 

 

"yea olivia-ah!you were so busy with you world tour for the pass 3 months .. Im sure you are really tired .."bom unnie said while  sitting comfartably on my sofa at the back of the studio .

 

 

"ah .. mianhey unnie .. i was super bus-.." you couldn't finish your sentence but you ran to the toilet ...

 

 

The 4 girls ran with you as they were shocked to what had happen .. They thought something bad had happen to you ..

 

 

"Olivia-ah .. are you okay? JK oppa said you have been always running to the toilet for the pass 2 weeks .. " CL said

 

 

"ah .. its nothing unnie ... emm unnie do you want to go kimbap? i have been craving it since last week but JK oppa just wouldn't allow me too" you pout cutely to them ..

 

 

The 4 girls gave you a suprised expression .. Bom unnie cleared ..

 

 

"olivia ah are pregnant?"bom unnie said while the rest were waiting for your answer

 

 

"ah.. aniyo unniee .. im fine .. Maybe its just food poisoning ..'you said still clueless ..

 

 

The 4 girls laugh at you .. You are always the 'innocent'  want eventhough you image was the 'cold princess' , 'baddest queen' ..

 

 

"Olivia-ah lets go to the clinic ok?We just check .. Then after that we could eat kimbap'  dara unnie said ..

 

 

Your face lit up when your hear 'kimbap' .. You were craving it for so longg .. Jiyong was having a tour and he will only be back tommorow . But you suddenly remeber jiyong reaction when the doctor said you were not pregnant .. He was so dissapointed .. You slightly pout ang your eyebrow creased .

 

 

"But unni .. What if the doctor say im not pregnant ... I don not want to give jiyong false reaction again .. I can never forget his dissapointing looks .."you said while remembering the past .

 

 

"Olivia unni .. You could just try you know .. Maybe we should not tell jiyong oppa first .. If the answer is yes , then you can suprised jiyong oppa tommorow when he come back .. I'm sure all his tiredness will fade away .."minzy said while smiling while the rest of 2ne1 member nod ..

 

 

You kept quite for awhile ...

 

 

"Ok kajaa lets go to the clinic"you said while smiling ..

 

 

The 2ne1 member smiled as they were so sure the result will be positive while looking at how olivia craved , when her mood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter