When he forgets your 1st anniversary

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ahh morning oppa." you said in a croaked voice

As you turn around , there's nobody beside you . Suddenly the smell of food stung in your nose .. believing that your oppa is downstairs cooking for you breakfast, you skip to the toilet and do your morning routine . as you walk down the spiral stairs in your shared mansion with you saw that ur maid was prepating for u the food .. your smile drop thinking that jiyong forget your 1st anniversary together as a legal husband and wife .. jiyong forgeting your anniversary was far from your mind .you kept thinking that jiyong is busy planning a special event for the both of you ..

You decided to go YG building to see if jiyong is there .. apart from seeing jiyong you have a meeting with your dad .. yes Yang Hyunsuk is your dad . you walk to your walk-in closet and find something suitable for you to wear .. as you walk pass jiyong clothes you sigh .. if he ever leave early in the morning he would surely leave a note or a text but today he left nothing .. you did not even know if he even came home yesterday .. this few days he was so.busy with his comeback and also helping out the new female artist .. you always try not to think in a negative way . You finally found something nice to wear and decided to wear this .

[the white outfit]

You did your light make up , you never like to wear heavy make up as you felt uncomfartable .. you went to take your car keys and walk to your car ..On the way to YG building you had a bad feeling of jiyong forgetting your 1st anniversary together .. You just hope that jiyong wont forget your 1st anniversary .. As soon as you reach YG building you went to jiyong studio first .. as u walk outside his studio you heard giggles followed by soft chuckle you straight away knew who was it .. it was non other then jennie kim .. She always loves to flirt with jiyong , you despise her since the first time you saw her .. she was just so arrogant even with you ..

No , you are not trying to say that you are very humble and popular but atleast you are not arrogant infront of your sunbaenim eventhough you are more popurlar then them . You decided to go to your dad office straight away ..

knock

knock

"come in"

"anneyoeng appa!!" you shout enthusiasthecally as though you never see your dad before .

"aigoo why is my girl suddenly so happy?did something happoen?" my dad know me to well .. he could read me easily like a book .

"aiggo appa .. jiyong forget our anniversary and he didnt even come home yesterday .. and when i walk pass his studio i heard that annoying girl giggling" you whined

Your dad knew whose annoying giggles was it as he know that you never like jennie kim ..

"aigoo are you jealous?" your dad disturb you eventhough he was slightly angry at jiyong who have forgotten your 1st anniversary together .. when you were about to answer there was a knock on the door ..

As you turn around you saw the girl you hate most and your man .. that girl hand was around your husband arm .. you gritted y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter