When a crazy fan threaten you about his career and you tried to leave him

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC POV

This few day have been hard for me. Thousands of death threat, hate mail and all sorts of scary things have been happenning ever since we decided to let the public know about our 3 years of relationship. I didn't know how they found out where i stay. His fans are crazy!! Jiyong is at Macao now and i'm alone here,suffering. Everyone has been telling me to tell jiyong so he could do something about it but i didn't want to worry him. He is already so stress with the world tour. He is always lacking of sleep. I don't want to worry him more by telling him all these stupid stuff that his fans has been doing this to me. ' ughh maybe i should go to YG building. atleast i have some company there. ' i said to myself. I decided to wear something cosy as it's going to be winter soon and its late at night, its going to be very cold. 

I went to to my garage and i saw my car has been vandalised. Why is this happenning to me. The fans has written all over my car asking me to leave him. I decided to bring the car to the nearest car wash so that YG family won't realize anything. Although they know i receive hate mails, they do not know about the death threats or anything worst than hate mails. I do not want them to worry so much about me. After getting my car washed, i went to the nearest convenience store nearby. All of a sudden, somene grab my hair and punch me in the stomach and face. One of the girl said ' leave jiyong oppa alone or we will kill you ' they ran away after hearing footsteps. 

"Noona!! omo what happen ?! why is your face swollen and why are you on the floor?" bobby said 

" bobby ah what are you doing here at night? don't you have trainings? anniya, i hit the pole infront and fell while using my phone." i lied to bobby since the juniors don't know anything about me receiving all this hates. 

" noona are you sure? your face is pretty bad right now. come stand up. i'll help you to YG building " when you tried to stand up your stomach was hurting very badly which made you fall again but luckily bobby catch you or you will probably fall hitting you head hard. All the way to YG building bobby help you. Once you reach teddy's oppa studio, you told bobby that you were fine and he left you afterwards.

"livi, what happen? why is your face swollen and why can't you walk? don't lie to me livi ah. " teddy oppa said knowing that you at lying.

"uhh oppa. i can't lie huh? atleast bobby believe me hehe.. just now while walking to the convenient store, a fan grab my hair and one of them punch my stomach and face. and they told me to leave jiyong alone or they will kill me" you said truthfully to teddy oppa

"babe.. i think you better tell jiyong what is happenning right now. i can see that you are trying to be strong but inside you are dying. please don't suffer like this by yourself. " 

" anni. i can't tell jiyong. he has so much on his plate right now. i'll do something" you said to teddy oppa eventhough honestly, you don't know what to do anymore. You were on the verge of giving up and just follow what the fans say. You have been thinking about leaving him actually. He just make his comeback, you don't want to be the one destroying it for him. He work so hard day and night just to be where he is at right now. ALthough you are also a famous artist, you haven't reach his standards yet. He don't deserve getting bashed just because of you.

"arraso. just don't do anything stupid okay. please. " teddy said worrying for you. He know you have this tendency of caring for other people first before carrying for yourself. You always want to make people happy before yourself. You are just too humble and too nice.

You nod your head. All of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter