When he is jealous

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS! 

I'm sorry if i haven't been updating! Kind of busy this few months.

So here a scenario when he is jealous that you were 'interested' in the juniors ( IKON!! ) :P

I'm sorry if it's short!

But, ENJOY <3

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

OC pov

' BABE!! i miss you! ' you said as you enter his studio.

' hey! i miss you too. What are you doing here? ' jiyong asked while doing his work

' well, like i said, i miss you. and i had a meeting with papa yg so i thought i could visit you after that. SO, here i am!! ' you said while getting so excited

' why are you so excited? ' he ask while raising his eyebrows at you

' YG said that i'll be doing a collaboration with ikon during my concert in seoul and japan!! and i'm going to make one song with them too :P omg, im so excited! the boys is so talented and hot too! AHAH ' you said while winking at him. He just ignore you and when you were about to go out of the studio IKON members came in one by one. You were grinning at jiyong wondering why he was sulking.

' the boys came to work with me in one of their songs. are you going to stay here or leave? im hoping you would leave or you will just distract me when you are flirting with them. ' he said honestly while pouting infront of IKON members.

' AHAHA of course ji, you know i'm going to stay here and talk with the boys. i mean who do no want to talk with them right. ' JIyong ignored you and start recording with yunhyeong. You start talking with the rest of the guys. You started getting closer to hanbin as you were only 2 years older than him. As you were laughing with the boys, you did not realize that jiyong was staring at you the whole time. If stares could kill, you would probably be died right now. You also help them get drinks after their recording. Before IKON go out of the studio, you invited them to your house , which is also jiyong's house since you two stay together. You invited them for dinner to congratulate them for their sucessful debut. You were a total fangirl. 

After they left, you turned back to jiyong realizing that he was doing his own things while pouting by himself. As you were about to approach him, the door open and teddy oppa came. 

' Whatsup livi babyy! whats wrong with you bro!? why the hell are you pouting like that? not cute bro hahaha ' teddy oppa s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter