When he can't control his urge but he knows you're a

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS NOT RATED! Im going to keep it clean :) 

" uhh oppa!! stop! its ticklish!! " i shouted as jiyong oppa keep tickling me. Today is his off day so we were just chilling in the bed that morning.

"anniya! im not going to stop until you give me a kiss. " 

"nope! never. you haven't even brush your teeth! it's disgusting. ew oppa go away! " you jokingly shouted at him and push him away.

All of a sudden he stop tickling you and went to the balcony to take a smoke. You were wondering if he was angry at you for shouting at him.

" uhh oppaaaa are you angry at me? mianhae.. i didn't mean to shout at you. " you pout at him although he can't see as you were standing behind him.He just walk away from you and went in to the bedroom. When you follow him, he hide under the blanket. You sit on his stomach while playing his hair. 

" opppaaa mianhaeyoo.. forgive your girlfriend? " you said as you kiss him all over his face. He just closed his eyes ignoring you. You suddenly kiss his lips passionately. He was surprised at first but he kiss you back. That innocent kiss turned into a very hot one. He took took out your shirt slowly and when he was about to take out his pants, you suddenly stop him. 

He was surprised but he knew why you stop. You rush to the toilet taking your shirt. Your face was as red as tomato. You two had never done to that extreme. He knew you weren't ready for it. But, today you two almost do it. you decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter