When you try to play push and pull with him

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC POV

" RIiinggggg! " my alarm clock startled me. I straight away push the button down so that jiyong won't be awake. But you were wrong. The moment you want to get out of the bed he pull you back into the bed with him. He hug you tightly wrapping his arms around your waist and legs around your body. He was like a baby koala hugging the bamboo tree. How cute. But no. You thought. He promised you to go for dinner yesterday night but he did not appear at all, forgetting your date. Thinking of what happen last night made you angry so you push him away and went straight to the bathroom. You were not that angry with him as you understand he is very busy right now promoting his album but you just want to play with him a little since he deserve some ' punishment ' after making you wait for 2 hours at the restaurant.

JIYONG POV

When olivia pull away from me , i was shocked. Is she angry because of last night? Bet she is. She waited 2 hours for me at the restaurant alone. Even i would be angry. Hmm, what should i do for her so she won't be angry at me? Uh huh!! Suddenly a great idea pop out from my mind. Since it's my off day today, why not bring my queen to LOtte world! Shall book the lotte world at night all for ourselves so that they won't be any disturbance. For now, i shall try to comfort her.

OC POV

After i was done doing my morning routine, i went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the both of us. While i was making breakfast all of a sudden, a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I can feel him breathing at my neck making me blush. Yes, even after years with him, i still blush whenever he does skinship with me. 

" babeee what are you making? i'm hungryyy " jiyong oppa whispered to my ears

" western breakfast " you said coldly to him. Although you want to turn around and kiss him, you can't. You need to do this! you can do this olivia! you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter