When you guys are on break

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

Olivia pov

 

it's been 1 month since me and jiyong talk. we had a break .. i miss him. well it was my fault , i was the one who ask for a break. i was tired of a relationship that doesnt have any meaning. He was always busy with his work. He didn't come home for 3days , he miss our 3rd year anniversary. He didn't even bother saying sorry when he knew that , that special day was our anniversary. He was cold to me. He never do that to me before. He changed. 

 

FLASHBACK

 

" jiyong-ah ... its our 3rd year anniversary.. did you forget? "

 

" anniya , i didnt. i was busy. mianhae. " it was simple and cold. he didnt even looked at me whike saying those words. he was busy making his songs. 

 

"ji.. lets go out ... you were busy for the pass few weeksss.. " i whined 

 

" YAH! don't you understand?! im busy , we need to make an album! That time when you made an album i wasn't this clingy! why are you so clingy this few days?! LEAVE ME ALONE! " jiyong shouted.. he never,ever shouted at me eventhough we argued. 

 

Tears started to welled up in my eyes. i was shocked. 

 

" arraso.. if this is what you want.. then lets take a break. i'll give you time alone.. im sorry for being clingy.. saranghae.. " i said while tears wet my rosy cheeks.. he didn't even look at me and just nodd his head.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Today was exactly the 1 month of our " break " i miss him badly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter