When you guys fight part 2

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia pov

 

 

It's been one weeks since im at San Fransisco but jiyong havent even call me .. is he tired of me already? sigh~ For the pass 5 years we"ve been a couple jiyong never do this to me . not even once but why now? what us wring with him .

 

"olivia . i think you should not check the internet for the time being . pls listen to me this time." JK oppa , your manager said .

 

of course , being the rebellious girl you are , you check the.internet ! To your surprise.it was non other than your boyfriend and CL from 2ne1 .  There is alot of video and pictures.of CL kissing him at the edge of his lips . i cringe in disgust . there is one video after CL kiss him he started doing a victory dance? seriously? is our relationship over? why is.her doing this.to me?

 

"JK oppa .. lets go back to korea . i need to settle some business there . " you said coldly .

"you went to the internet right? aigoo olivia-ah .. honestly i do not know what to say . ok lets go back korea and go to ur dad ok? "  

 

well yes .. DAD , his non other than Yang Hyunsuk himself .. You and JK oppa took your private jet home as you are so excited to hear what is happening in korea right now . you heart is breaking into pieces seeing all this pictures and videos . the comments are all shipping then together oy some is encouraging me not ti be disheartened . but how can i not be right? yes the world knows that im THE GDRAGOn girlfriend but why why is this happening to me .

Once you reach korea you straight away went to YG building . you rush to the meeting room thinking that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter