When he cheated on you

GDRAGON SCENARIOS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olivia pov ~

Riingg Riingg Riingg

You have been trying to contact jiyong handphone since 1 hour ago but he just would not pick up ..

Today was your 5th anniversary together as a couple .. You both have been through up and down but nothing can break you two apart .. Both of you are unseperatable ..

You've cook all jiyong favorite food and dessert as you were so excited!

Riiingg Rinnngg Riingg

You tried calling jiyong again but he won't pick up .

It's already 12.30 am , jiyong promise you that he will be back by 8pm for dinner .. You have been waiting for 4 and half hour but there is no sign of him ..

Sigh~

You decided to packed all the food thinking that jiyong was busy with his new comeback and you understand him .. You smiled while packing all the food!

You wear your coat and bring only you wallet and car keys with you and not to forget the food that you have packed for jiyong ..

You drive slowly to YG building as it was raining heavily .

After a few minutes , you have arrived at YG buliding , you quickly got out of the car and rush to his studio .

You were smiling while holding the pack of the food .

Once you were outside the studio , you heard a soft giggles following by a moan .

You kept all the negatives thought trying not to believe the negatives thought .

 

Knockx2

But no one open the door , you try your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter