Chapter.43

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

I watched as Luhan battled it out with the most hated person ever,Aron.Jungkook helped in with his fierce and quick fighting,but tried his best to shield Luhan,instead of actually attacking.Luhan growled viciously at Aron and charged at him again.

Cuts were fully shown on his fur and Luhan had actually injuried Aron quite badly.Even though Luhan had his fair share of injuries,Aron had his share too.Maybe even worse.

Jungkook had a few small cuts,which did not effect his fighting.Even though the two people had small cuts,I still worried for their safety.Once again,I could not do anything but watch two people who play an important part in my life,fight with the person I hate most.

"Minjung!!!".

I turned hearing my name,seeing the pack running towards me.They reached me and I checked them for any signs of injuries.

"Are you guys okay?Where have you been?!",I asked,concerned.

"We had to follow Luhan but he ran off,beyond our speed.Tao traced his scent and we found you here",Lay said.

I turned back to the fight and saw that Luhan had just got hit to the floor,and Jungkook got flung metres away.I was about to run in,when Kris grabbed my arm and pulled me back.I looked back at him shocked and tried to get out of his grip.

"What are you doing Kris?!Help him!",I said in panic.Why aren't they helping their own pack member?!

"This is Luhan's battle!This will not only defeat Aron,but restore his pride of keeping you safe.If you interfeared now,he will never feel complete in battle",Kris said while slightly bringing me into his warm chest.

So that's why their not helping,But if Luhan was about to die,they would step in right?..........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter