Chapter.39

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

As soon as I said Luhan Oppa,I felt Luhan's hand slip up my Luhan's shirt.I felt his warm hand on my stomach,making it's way higher.

"Hey!Luhan stop!",I shouted and yanked his hand out.

He pouted and merely kept his arm's around my waist instead.I looked at Xiumin and saw him laughing his off.It's not funny!It just shows that Luhan will be a ert if he was a human boy.

"You only want me for my body",I pouted jokingly.

I heard Luhan make a baby noise and bury his face in to the crook of my neck.Xiumin laughed more and patted my head while smiling.

"You two are the cutest couple ever.Hopefully,your child will be as cute as you two combined!",Xiumin said.

Footsteps came from the stairs and Kris came into view with half a cup of coffee in his hand.He had a newspaper under his arm that looked like it had been printed in a foregin country.We turned to him and he yawned.He stopped and looked at us with a small smile.

"Good morning",he said and ruffled Luhan's blonde head.Luhan smiled and didn't mind the skinship.Kris then walked into the kitchen to fill up his mug.

"Why do you have an American newpaper Duizhang?",Xiumin asked.

Kris walked back in with a full cup of coffee and the same newspaper.

"I like reading about what's going on in America.You know,to see any werewolf attacks",Kris said.Xiumin nodded meaning he understood.Kris turned to Luhan and I.

"Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter