Chapter.37

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

That night,Luhan and I were planning to...you know...have 'it'?For a child?You know?Yeah.......
After dinner,Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.He pulled me towards our room and locked the door after we went inside.He turned around and wore a smile/smirk on his baby face.It felt the same to the night where we first did this.Except there was no worry for Luhan dieing the next morning.

Luhan advanced forward and placed his hands on my arms.He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.I saw love,excitement and lust.I smiled at his cute face and cupped his soft,round cheeks.

"Your so cute Luhan.But at the same time,brave and manly",I said.Luhan smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pulled me closer and was eyeing my lips with his stare.I wrapped my arms around his neck and Luhan leaned in closer.He then pressed his sweet lips against mine and closed his eyes.I did the same and our lips moved in sync.The kiss turned more passionate as Luhan then slipped his tongue inside my mouth.Luhan gripped my waist tightly and then started to move down.His hand reached my thigh and he squeezed.

I gasped and I felt Luhan smirk.He then slipped his full tongue into my mouth every part of it.I never realised how much Luhan changes when we do this.He really likes having 'it' or 'mating'.

Luhan slowly started to walk forward while I walked backwards.My legs hit the bed and I fell backwards.Luhan fell on top of me and broke away from the kiss.He smirked and slightly picked my up.He moved so that my head was on the pillow and he was still on top of me.

He then pulled off his shirt and threw it to the floor.His toned abs pressed against my stomach and it made me feel funny.Luhan then tugged on the end of my shirt,then pulled it off.He threw it some where and then smashed his lips against mine again.

Luhan placed his hand on the side of my stomach and slowly up and down.His soft hand then moved up until it was on my left .He then moved his hand to my back and reached for the hook of my bra.He then unclipped it and it fell loose on my chest.

(I'm too innocent for >.< forgive meh)

Once we had finished,we were both exhausted and laid in bed.Luhan's bare chest was my pillow and his arm was around my shoulder.A smile was stuck on Luhan's and my face.We felt great and wished the moment wouldn't end.

"Luhan?",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter