Chapter.27

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

The pack arrived at the park,and everyone was waiting for them.The hunters,the werewolves and the vampires all were waiting with backpacks.Lay was carrying a still Minjung and she hasn't moved ever since the Anxiety attack.Her eyes were lifeless and her arms layed limb around Lay's neck and Tao stood next to him,glancing at Minjung worriedly.

"Hey guys",Kris said while stepping forward.

The hunters turned their heads first and their eyes widened when they saw Minjung.The vampires noticed the silence and looked to see what was going on.The rest looked and gasped at the almost dead like Minjung.

"W-What happened to Noona?",asked Taemin.

Even though vampires are over 100 years old,the maknaes like to call Minjung Noona,because their appearance is younger.Werewolves don't age like vampires do,but it takes them longer to change appearance.

"She had an Anxiety attack.So she's a bit shaken...",Chen answered.

Everyone looked at her with worry,but she didn't respond.She just stared off into the distance.Kris creased his eyebrows and then sighed while turning back to the group.

"Let's get going.We have a lot of tracking to do",Kris announced.

The leaders snapped out of it and nodded.They brought their groups to the entrance of the forest and waited till the pack had lined up also.

"Ready?",asked Kris.Everyone nodded."Let's go".

The groups jumped into the forest one by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter