Chapter.41

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

The next morning,Minjung stayed at the apartment while the pack went out with Kwangjin to hunt.They were going to teach him to drink animal blood,so Minjung was forced to stay home to not hurt the baby in her stomach.She sat on the couch watching T.V with her hand on her stomach.She did a pregnant test earlier and true enough,she was pregnant.Minjung wasn't sure what gender but was hoping for a boy.

Minjung slightly rubbed her flat stomach where the growing baby should be.She was excited,but a little scared about it.What if the baby becomes in danger?Will the baby be half/wizard,half/werewolf?How weird would that be?

Minjung tried not to stress about it too much,so she just sat down on the couch with a blanket over her legs.She huffed in annoyance from being bored.Every time Luhan or Kwangjin aren't home,she felt so bored.T.V was no longer an entertainment for her.Only her family was.

-----

In the forest,Luhan was happily carrying Kwangjin while sitting against a tree trunk.They had just ate and were happily sitting,waiting for their full stomachs to settle.The rest of the pack were sitting on the top of the trees,watching the view of the top of other trees.Luhan found it too dangerous to be up there with Kwangjin,so he sat down on the floor.

"Appa...",Kwangjin called.Luhan looked down at him.

"Is Umma still at home?",he asked.Luhan smiled and nodded.

Kwangjin laid his head back on Luhan's ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter