Chapter.30

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Everyone shot awake hearing that Aron is here and they all got into fighting positions.Lay stayed in the clearing and quickly packed up all the sleeping bags.Kris kept Minjung secure on his back and some of the group surrounded him to protect Minjung.Some members spread out to see if any enemy approaches.

The forest was so quiet,you could hear a pin drop.All memebers were concentrating to hear any movement or noise.Kris was frustrated by the silence and wanted Aron to come out while their on guard.

Kai was irratated that it was silent and he sighed.

"There is no one her-",Kai was cut off when a whole lot of rumbling was heard from the ground.

The group looked further into the forest and saw Aron and Luhan walking forward.Suho sniggered seeing just the two of them,thinking they can take on werwolves and vampires.Not to mention that theres multiples.

But suddenly,blood thirsty vampires jumped out from the trees and landed behind the two.The group gasped to see all the vampires jumping out by the minute and soon,they were 10000x out numbered.The hungry vampires were eyeing one person and that was the unconcious Minjung.Kris noticed all the stares and stepped back to run.As he turned around,he saw more hungry vampires behind,waiting for some wizard blood.

"Well Kris,I'd never thought you would find him",Aron started.Kris turned around confused.The whole group didn't know what Aron was saying.Luhan was glaring at Kris with a lot of hatred.

"You know,how you changed one person",Aron smirked.Everyone turned to Kris,shocked.Kris then remembered and regret filled his body.

"It was a mistake..",Kris replied.

"I don't think Luhan took it as a mistake",Aron said while glancing over at Luhan who was ready to attack.

"Duizhang,why didn't you tell us?",Lay asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter