Chapter.23

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd person POV:   Silence filled the room.You could hear a slight cricket sound from outside,but that was it.If you listened closer,you could hear Tao's soft snoring.He had fallen asleep on Minjung's lap and was curled up against his favourite Noona. Kris sat there,stunned. Minjung sat there awkwardly,wishing she never told Kris about the wizard incident.   "Uhhh.....Kris?",Minjung asked while waving a hand in front of his face.He snapped out of it and closed his gaping mouth.   "R-Really?",Kris asked. Minjung nodded and looked down.   "So your part Wizard.That actually explains a lot",Kris said. Minjung looked up at him."I was wondering why Aron was so determined about your blood.And how you survived in the car accident.And how your blood seems to always come back and replace it,no matter how bad the blood loss......It all makes sense".   Minjung also thought about all those times,how she survived and got through it.It was so inhuman like.   "Your right.....so...what do I do?",Minjung asked.She was happy she got a huge weight off her shoulders,but now she was confused about what to do with this huge weight.   "Well,Wizard's blood is extremely tempting for vampires.And it is very powerful.So Aron will be back and your curse mark is gone,which is good.Unfortunately,half Wizards can't have powers like full Wizards.So I could actually get Tao to teach you material arts",Kris trailed off for minute,thinking.   Upon hearing his name,Tao whined in his sleep and wrapped his arms around Minjung's waist.He snuggled more against Minjung and smiled in his sleep.Kris looked at him weirdly and Minjung his jet black hair.   "Hopefully,when Aron comes,he'll bring Luhan with him.We can some how get his curse mark off.I'll have to discuss more with D.O.We've made a bit of a plan with the group to go against Aron",Kris explained."But for now,we should all get some rest.Tao will sleep you like always right?".
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter