Chapter.35

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

The next day,everyone started to go home and Luhan had changed back to his self.This meant he was back wearing normal clothes and his hair was now gelled back up,the way everyone liked it.

Everyone was healed and D.O had done a good job.The pack stood in the living room,saying their goodbyes to the leaving groups.Luhan held Kwangjin in his arms while Minjung stood beside him.Luhan hadn't left Minjung's side,ever since he came back.He also didn't let Kwangjin out of his sight.Kwangjin even slept with Minjung and Luhan that night.

"I hope you two live a happier life now",Onew said as he talked to Minjung and Luhan.

"I hope so too",Minjung said while Luhan nodded happily.Kwangjin played with Luhan's blonde hair and was amazed by it.

"We'll see you later!",Shinee left the apartment,along with the other groups.

Sehun waved happily before walking out the door and closed it.The pack sighed from finally being able to rest from this whole fight.Even though Aron was still hunting down Minjung,they could do nothing at the moment.The guys tried to not talk about it,fearing that Minjung may freak out.So they just tried to go on with their lives.

"NOONA!!",yelled Tao.

Minjung turned to see Tao sitting cross-legged on the floor.He had his arms reached out,like he wanted something.

"Can I hold Kwangjin?",Tao asked with big,shiny eyes.

Minjung nodded and grabbed Kwangjin from Luhan.She placed him on the floor in front of Tao and Tao's eyes sparkled.

"Do you remember me Kwangjin?!",Tao asked excitedly.Kwangjin nodded but d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter