Chapter.26

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

The next morning,Kris took all the pack out to the park.For the rest of the night,I couldn't sleep at all.Thinking of Kwangjin was extremely terrifying.I even had to have Kris sleep with me,I was that frightened.Tao left before I could ask him,so I asked Kris instead and he agreed.But I was still scared and didn't get an ounce of sleep.

While walking to the park,I was slightly swaying and couldn't keep my eyes open.I stayed at the back of the pack and watched everyone's backs.I looked across the street and my heart stopped.I saw Kwangjin crouching at the other side of the street,and he was starring at me with lifeless eyes.I froze to my spot and looked at Kwangjin's lifeless figure.

It wasn't until a car passed by and Kwangjin disappeared.I took a minute to go over what I just saw and the pack didn't notice I stopped.What does he want?!Why does he keep turning up in random places?!

My heart beat fastened tremendously and my air ways were cut off again.I fell to my knees trying to get some air and clawing at my neck.I felt those hands there again and they were cold.They choked me and my heart was hurting.

Am I having an Anxiety attack? (Means to have a fear of something.If you fear something so much that you can not stop thinking about it and it effects your health,it's called an Anxiety attack)

I saw Kwangjin everytime I closed my eyes and I kept on imagining all the fear I had when Aron 'killed' me.I remember the feeling of being drained and it frightened me dramatically.

"So Minjung,you'll be on Lay's back for the trip",Kris said.

No response was heard from me.The pack turned and saw me on the floor,trying to breathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter