Chapter.42

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

Minjung woke up from her unconciousness and was shocked to see she was in a forest.It looked dark because the big trees were blocking out the sun's beams.Minjung struggled and found that she was tied to a tree by a long piece of rope.She tried to get her arms free but it was no use,but Minjung kept trying.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you",said a voice.

Minjung froze before looking up,and seeing Aron crouched on a branch.He wore a smirk on his face and his red eyes shown brightly in the dark forest.Minjung started to shiver in fear and went to try and struggle again.Aron jumped down from the branch and landed swiftly.

"Even if you do break free,you won't get very far.I can catch up to you in minutes",Aron said smugly.

Minjung stopped and sat against the tree in defeat.Aron smirked again and then sat infront of her with his legs crossed.Minjung tried to avoid his red eyes but she always came back to them.

"A-Aron,why are you doing this?",she asked while quivering.

Aron chuckled darkly as his smirk widdened.He started to move closer and on instinct,Minjung tried to move her head back.Aron sat on Minjung's legs and put his knees on the side of her hips.He put his hands on the sides of Minjung's face.

"You know exactly why.So that little pack of yours will be destroyed by me.They ruined my plans to get a Vampire Army,so I might as well kill them off.But first,I want to see Luhan's heart tear apart when I rip apart your body to get every.last.drop of your blood",Aron stopped between his words and leaned closer every second.

Minjung's eyes widened as she whimpered from his bitter word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter