Chapter.36

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV:

"Umma,I'm hungry",Kwangjin whined as he walked into the kitchen.

Minjung and Luhan were sitting at the kitchen table on the same chair.Minjung sat inbetween Luhan's legs while he wrapped his arms around her waist.Kwangjin just woke up from his nap that he always has in Xiumin's room.Xiumin loved to play with Kwangjin so sometimes,the boy would sleep with him.But most of the time,Kwangjin slept with Minjung and Luhan.

"Awww,what do you want to eat?",Minjung asked as she stood up from Luhan's lap and crouched down to Kwangjin.

"Hmm....watermelon?",Kwangjin asked as he rubbed his eye.Minjung nodded and stood up to walk to the fridge.

Luhan stood up from his chair and scooped Kwangjin up into his arms and pulled his hand away from his eye.Luhan shook his as if saying,'Don't rub your eye'.Kwangjin pouted and laid his head on Luhan's shoulder.Minjung cut up the pieces of watermelon and put them in a bowl.

"Let's go to the living room",Minjung said as she walked with the bowl in her hands.Luhan followed her.

Minjung sat down and Luhan sat beside her.He placed Kwangjin on his lap and turned to Minjung.She picked up one of the pieces of melon and held it to Kwangjin's mouth.He happily ate it,chomping while smiling.Luhan opened his mouth too and Minjung giggled at him.

"My two babbies",Minjung said as she popped one in his mouth.Luhan smiled brightly.

"KWANGJIN!!",yelled a voice from upstairs.

Tao ran down the stairs and saw the family sitting on the couch.He smiled brightly and kneeled down infront of Kwangjin.Tao sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter