Chapter.38

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

I woke up from slight snoring close by.I rolled over and hit something in bed.Thinking it was Luhan,I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him closer.But for some reason,Luhan had become much smaller.Did he become a midget? O.o.I opened my eyes and saw I was hugging a small Kwangjin.He was still asleep and was cuddled up against me.Slight snoring came from him and it made me smile.He was too cute!

I then noticed Luhan was gone.His clothes were still on the floor except for his jeans and boxers.I sat up in bed and found that I was still in his big t-shirt.I couldn't help but blush remembering last night,but then giggling when I thought about Kwangjin coming in and asking why I was wearing his Appa's shirt.

I stood up from bed and tried to ignore the pain in my legs.Man,Luhan really changes when he we 'mate'.I walked over to the door and walked out to the hallway.It was quiet but I heard something down stairs,so I went down.I looked and saw in the living room,Xiumin and Luhan were sitting facing each other on the couch.

Xiumin noticed me and smiled brightly.Luhan turned and I only just noticed,he wasn't wearing a shirt.He smiled brightly and jumped up from his seat.He ran over and hugged me tightly,causing my face to be buried in his bare chest.My heart beat fastened and I could feel blood rush to my cheeks.

"G-Good morning Luhan.....",I squeaked out.

He unhugged me and smiled brightly.Xiumin stood up and walked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter