Chapter.31

The Clueless Wolf:Rising of Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung POV:

How could someone kill a child's parents,then use him?!How cruel!Before I was scared of Kwangjin,but now I pitied him.He just needs to be loved again.He is being used for blood and war.People like Aron make my blood boil.

"How could you do that?!He is an innocent boy!",I yelled.Kwangjin looked up and was surprised.

"He needed a purpose",Aron plainly said.

"Just because you killed someone's loved ones,doesn't mean you have complete control over them!Leave him alone and fight for yourself for once!Also,release Luhan and fight like a man!YOU HAVE NO NEED FOR HIM!!",I shouted.

Aron dropped Kwangjin and grabbed my neck.He lifted me up till my feet were dangling and I clawed at his hands for air.I swear if I had a dollar every time Aron has done this,I would be slightly rich.Aron looked into my eyes and his straight face was nothing compared to mine.

"Get this into your pretty little head,I will never release Luhan.He is too powerful to ignore",Aron stated and his eyes glowed red.Fangs grew from his mouth."Now,to kill you once and for all".

Aron was about to bite me,when he was pushed away and I dropped to the floor.I looked up to see...Kwangjin?!He was standing infront of me while glaring at Aron.When I see Kwangjin now,he is actually quite cute.....

"Stay away from Minjung Noona",Kwangjin said protectivly.

Aron stood up confused at Kwanjin's actions.

"Kwangjin,what are you doing?!",Aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter