Settle In

Snow Bunnies

 

 

The turbulence subsided and the plane made a routine soft landing, much to Taeyeon's relief. The gang gathered their things and stood up to shuffle off the aircraft. Yoona and Jessica were enthusiastically talking about Powermuff girls superhero outfits. "Oh and we could wear little g-strings over our spandex tights ..." suggested Jessica. "Yeahh and we could stick a triangle of fake fur on the front of the G that is our hero-color" Yoona offered. Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn't believe this conversation was taking place. "Oh my God, I think they're actually serious" Taeyeon pondered, "I can see the Halloween costumes for next year already" Tiffany chuckled getting a vision of the three in their get-up.

"... I wanna have like a leopard print down there" Jessica enthused, "Niiiice ... my little animal grrrrowwwlllll." suggested Yoona as she smirked at her girl. "Purrrrrr" Jessica ran her palm down Yoona’s back and gave her a squeeze. "And your color could be pink ... cos it reminds me of ummmm" she whispers something softly into Yoona's ear, causing her to gasp and giggle. "Naughty girl ... a filthy mind is a terrible thing to waste" Yoona retorted, giving Jessica a playful pat on her .

The gals claimed their luggage from the carousel and headed to the rent-a-car counter. Tiffany made the arrangements for a mini van that would take them to their cabin in the snow. Yoona and Jessica were enjoying their snuggle too much to notice anyone around them, so Sooyoung and Taeyeon took the opportunity to go to the bathroom.

"So Taeyeon ... I saw you and Tiffany kissing, things going good I take it?" Sooyoung questioned tentatively. "Ah you saw that huh?" Taeyeon blushed, "Bit hard not to, I was just across the aisle ya know" laughed Sooyoung. "Well you WERE asleep, but anyway yeah, things are going good. I mean I kissed her, sure, but I thought I was gonna die, ya know" Taeyeon reasoned, suddenly shy about her interaction with Tiffany. "Umm so you didn't really mean to kiss her?" Sooyoung probed. Meanwhile out at the rent-a-car counter, "OK I've got the keys, let's roll" Tiffany announced, glancing around for Taeyeon and Sooyoung. They exited the bathroom and rejoined the group as they picked up their bags and headed out to the mini-van.

Tiffany was driving, Taeyeon keeping her company up front while the three stooges were playing I-spy in the back. It was Jessica's turn "I-spy with my little eye something beginning with ... B". "Birds" Yoona suggested "No" Jessica answered. "Bronco" Sooyoung offered as one overtook them, "No". "Beauty" Taeyeon chimed in, giving Tiffany a wink as she slid her hand onto Tiffany's thigh "No". "ByunTae" Tiffany responded, squeezing Taeyeon's hand "No". "Ok Jessica we give up, what is it?" Yoona conceded. Jessica started giggling in triumph, she leaned over to Yoona, hooked her index finger in the neck of Yoona's sweater and pulled it outward, looking inside before exclaming "IES!". Jessica fell back laughing as Yoona gave her a playful shove, the car was in an uproar "Oh my God Jess!"

Yoona whined. "Jessica how were we supposed to get that right, we can't ALL see Yoona's ies" explained Tiffany. "Oh come on you guys, we've all got 'em" Jessica reasoned, cupping her own and giving them a jiggle making Yoona laugh at her goofy girl.

"OK so that makes it MY turn again, right?" Jessica questioned, smiling cheekily. The others groaned in unison as Jessica began again "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ... S". They were ready this time, glancing at Yoona to see what they could see that started with S. "Smile" ... "Skirt" ... "Sweater" ... "Sooyoung" Yoona added, "No, no, no and no" Jessica answered. Sooyoung got a naughty glint in her eye as she offered her next suggestion "Snatch". Once again the car was filled with laughter, interspersed with Jessica shouting "no" and "oh my God". Yoona once again conceded, "it's SNOW" Jessica exclaimed as she pointed out the car window to the mountains, giggling excitedly like a little kid.

After a long drive they arrived at the cabin they were to be staying in for the next week. The place was set amongst a group of other cabins that belonged to those who were well and truly cashed up. Tiffany was lucky to be able to get it from one of her artist contacts that owed Tiffany a favour. The cabin was cosy and warm, three bedrooms, large living area with a big fireplace surrounded by three comfy curved sofas. The gals each struggled through the door with their luggage and put them down the instant they saw their lavish home away from home. "Wowwww" Jessica gasped, Yoona gave her a gentle nudge then pointed to the middle of the room "Look baby ... fiiiireplace". Jessica blushed, raising her finger to her lips as she gently bit the tip, giggling at Yoona's suggestion.

Tiffany helped Taeyeon with her suitcase as they searched out the bedrooms to claim a nice one. "Your choice Tae" Tiffany offered, happy with any room as long as Taeyeon was inside it. The decision was made, Tae chose one with a four poster bed. Tae headed for the kitchen as she teasingly boasted to the others "we got a room with a four poster bed". Yoona and Jessica looked at each other then ran to the other rooms, trying to beat Sooyoung who was three steps ahead of them. They jostled through the doors and discovered that the two remaining rooms had the same beds as the first. The lovebirds took the middle room, Sooyoung took the other one. Even though Sooyoung was here without a roommate, she was fairly confident that she would still have someone to share her bed each night, if she had any luck.

The ladies grabbed their bags and went into their rooms to unpack and settle in. It took all of 2 minutes for Sooyoung to do this, she simply opened her bag as it lay on the floor and took out her toiletries. She was used to living out of a bag so this was no different. Tiffany and Taeyeon's unpacking was a stark contrast to Sooyoung, both women liking structure and order to their living environments. Taeyeon thought a lot about the conversation she had with Sooyoung in the bathroom at the airport, and about that kiss she shared with Tiffany when she thought the plane was crashing. Tiffany noticed how quiet Taeyeon was, how pensive and deep in thought she appeared. "Is everything okay Tae?" Tiffany tentatively asked, "yeah, I'm just tired I think". Tiffany left it at that, knowing it had indeed been a long journey today, but she suspected Tae was thinking about what happened on the plane.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung exited their bedrooms at the same time, smiling at each other. Taeyeon noticed that Jessica and Yoona's door was closed, she pointed at it and pressed her index finger to her lips as she got closer to it. All three of them crept up to the door and pressed an ear to it, trying to hear what was going on, even though they already had a fairly good idea. "Mmmm Jessi" the whispers grew louder inside the room, "God Yoon you sooo much". The trio outside the door could hardly contain their giggles, Sooyoung put her hand on the door knob and did a count down with her fingers.

Three ... two ... one ...

The door suddenly opened and the ladies burst through the door, making Jessica jump in surprise, almost tumbling off the bed til Yoona saved her. Sooyoung threw herself onto the bed and landed on Yoona who squealed and tackled her assailant. Tae gave Tiffany a nudge and raised her eyebrows as if to say "let's join in". Tiffany loved to see Taeyeon's playful side, so she had no hesitation in following her lead. Taeyeon leapt onto the bed and grabbed Jessica, tickling her ribs. Tiffany crept up slowly and tickled Yoona and Jessica's feet, causing them to wriggle and giggle. Sooyoung shrieked as she began to tumble but Tiffany saved her, landing in the middle of the pack and pulling Sooyoung ontop of her.

Sooyoung twisted so that her back was against Tiffany's front, Yoona piling onto the top of the people-mountain. Yoona leaned down over the bodies and blew a raspberry on Jessica's exposed neck, causing her to laugh hysterically. Taeyeon caught a glimpse of Tiffany's face as she was thrown about by Jessica's wriggling. She shuffled over slightly, her face in line with Tiffanys, their eyes speaking volumes in the midst of the chaos surrounding them. The ruckus slowly fading into obscurity as the gap between them shrank, and when their lips met it was as if the people around them faded away too. They were focussed on each other, on each movement of their mouths, the touches against their skin. Even with all the bodies everywhere Tiffany could still positively identify Taeyeon's tender touch.

Unbeknownst to them, Sooyoung had slowly turned around, getting a great view of the passion. Yoona and Jessica had stopped their playing to witness the reconnection. In unison they softly swooned "awwwwwwwwww". The sound awoke Tiffany and Taeyeon from their liplock, staring at the eyes that surrounded them. Jessica had the remnants of a tear sliding down her cheek as she gazed dreamily at Tiffany's wide smile. "It's good to have you back guys" she announced before she gave Sooyoung and Yoona a look. Suddenly the three stooges leant in and planted kiss after kiss on Tiffany and Taeyeon's faces. They were all giggling and squealing, tangled together on the bed enjoying their own group reconnection.

 

**********

 

~tbc~