Teasing Progress

Snow Bunnies

 

The pair walked down the main street, stopping in at a bar that served great nachos and wedges, according to Sunny. They sat in a secluded booth in the corner of the bustling watering hole. As they waited for their drinks and food, the conversation returned to their earlier thoughts, Sooyoung growing desperate to hear Sunny’s naughty ideas. “So, now that we’re somewhat alone, I’ll ask that question again … what would you do with me if you could misbehave?” she asked, smirking when she noticed a blush rising in Sunny’s cheeks.

“Oh my God! You don’t seriously expect me to answer that question, do you?!?” Sunny laughed, raising a quizzical eyebrow. “Well, you said you would tell me if I told you” Soo reminded her, leaning in close so their conversation could remain private. “Okay … but you go first!” Sunny challenged the tall brunette, giggling at her clever tactics. “I knew you’d turn this around on me haha you’re way too smart for me Soonkyu” Sooyoung teased, running her calf teasingly up the inside of Sunny’s leg. “Hmmmm are you showing me what you would have done instead of telling me?” Sunny asked, her body immediately reacting to Soo’s simple touch.

Sooyoung gave Sunny a playful wink, making the blonde smile. “I think I would have wanted more than this …” Soo started, tiptoeing her fingers across the table to caress Sunny’s warm hand. “At the time … I really wanted to kiss you” Soo confessed, her eyes watching their hands intently. Sunny was biting her lip, extending her index finger and tracing over each of Soo’s knuckles, loving the soft feeling. “I wanted to kiss you too … I still do” Sunny confessed, her eyes fixing to the beautiful chocolate orbs across the table from her. An audible breath exhaled from Sooyoung’s mouth, “I want a little more than that now”.

Sunny leaned closer, linking their fingers and whispering softly “Mmmm would we be back in your bed? Because that’s where I’m heading in my mind” she confessed, a definite tingle coursing through her body, landing in the place that she really wanted to be touched. Sooyoung was loving this kind of verbal , her arousal growing by the second.  “We may end up there eventually, but I’d be surprised if we got any further than in front of the fireplace” the brunette romanticised, pulling out the clichés. “Oh you smooth operator. Nevermind the scenery, get to the action!” Sunny insisted, her need to hear more taking over her senses.

As if on cue, their food arrived, a big bowl of wedges, covered in sour cream and sweet chilli sauce placed between them to share. “Wow, talk about timing!” Soo chuckled, digging into the deliciousness. “I know, just when I was starting to get somewhere!” a flustered Sunny sighed. “Oh we can still keep talking, there’s no rules that state you can’t eat when talking about …” Soo trailed off, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Sunny almost choked on her food, taking an urgent sip of water to clear , “Wow … that’s true, yes. But I don’t think eating wedges has the same correlation”.

Sooyoung had a devilish glint in her eyes, Sunny was playing right into her hands. “Oh I wouldn’t be so sure about that …” Soo started, maintaining eye contact as she and her messy fingers clean with slow delicious intent. A faint whimper came from Sunny’s mouth as she leaned back in her seat, watching the sensual show from Sooyoung. “You know you’re driving me crazy right now!” Sunny confessed, rubbing her thumb across her pouting bottom lip. “Oh, and like that’s not teasing me no end?!” Soo admitted, sitting back as the pair just gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment.

“It’s gonna not being able to hang out tonight” Sunny started, knowing that Sooyoung will be disappointed at this new information. “We won’t? Why’s that?” Soo questioned, her heart sinking at the thought. “I have to work at the shop this afternoon and I don’t finish til 7pm. Then I’ve got a friend’s farewell to go to” Sunny explained, her own disappointment clearly evident. “Oh … okay that’s cool. Well maybe we could meet up after?” Soo offered, trying to find a way to be able to see her cute little ski bunny. Sunny hesitated before speaking, “Surely your friends would like to spend time with you. After all, this is your vacation together. And after such a late night last night, I should try and catch up on some sleep” Sunny suggested, not wanting to in on what were essentially paying guests’ holiday plans.

Sooyoung’s expression dropped, sensing that maybe she was pushing things a little too hard and scaring Sunny off. She tried to pull back on her feelings, trying to act nonchalant, “Sure I understand, no problem”. Sunny could see Sooyoung’s demeanour change, “Hey … none of that means I don’t want to see you tomorrow, you know” Sunny reassured the mopey brunette, a weak smile returning to her face. “So c’mon, let’s finish lunch, then you can walk me to the shop. Maybe I can talk you into a little missbehavin’ Miss Soo” Sunny purred, giving a suddenly much more interested Sooyoung a knowing wink.

 

**********

 

“Okay one more run guys, then I think we should organise to meet up with Sooyoung. Maybe we can do some shopping this afternoon” Tiffany announced, her body getting quite tired of the repetitive trudging up the hill for 10 minutes and sliding down on her in 10 seconds. “Alright, but how about we make this last one me and Jess versus you and Tae” Yoona suggested, stretching her back while waiting for Jess to slowly make her way down the slope to them. “I swear Sica, you ride toboggans as slow as you drive!” Yoona remarked, earning a poked out tongue for her comment. “And just like when I drive, I like to be careful and arrive at my destination in one piece” Jess replied, getting up and brushing the snow off her cute , Yoona only too happy to lend a helping hand.

The two couples headed up the steep ascent, discussing tactics between themselves. Once they were up a fair distance, they positioned their toboggans on the snow and got ready to race. “Do you wanna go in front or behind baby?” Yoona asked, grabbing Jess hips and playfully bucking against her . “Yahhhh byuntae! I’ll sit up front” Jess relented, giving Yoona a slap on her jacket padded arm. “C’mon Tiff, you’re up front, I know how you love it when I’m behind” Tae joined in the innuendo. “Oh my God, how did we get mixed up with this pair of erts?” Tiffany asked Jess as she sat down. “I have no idea, but they’re going the right way for a smacked bottom” Jess joked, causing everyone to laugh, particularly Yoona who was sticking her out and spanking it teasingly.

“Okay, let’s see if we can both make it all the way over to the toboggan drop off area, that way we won’t have to walk as far” Yoona suggested, snuggling up behind Jess and wrapping her arms around her girlfriend tight. “Sounds good …” Tae concurred, starting the countdown, “5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!!!!” she shouted as both racers used their hands to dig into the cold white powder, propelling themselves forward and gathering momentum. The pairs were running neck and neck, not so much racing each other, but seeing how fast they could really go. Jess was screaming like a banshee the faster they went, Yoona laughing like a maniac behind her. Tae and Tiffany couldn’t control their giggles, their opponents such a contrast of emotions.

They soon traversed flat ground, riding their toboggans as far as they could, nearing the drop off point. Yoona was revved up on adrenaline, the total opposite to Jess. “I think when we go shopping I might need a change of underwear!” she joked, being wrapped up in her girlfriend’s arms. “Awwww baby, but it was fun right?” Yoona asked, looking to Jess whose expression was the opposite of overjoyed. “Well we had fun Yoon, but I bet our calves and hamstrings will hate us tomorrow” Tae added, rubbing at her legs with her gloved hands. “Okay, so I’ll call Soo and find out where she is so we can meet her somewhere” Tiffany volunteered, taking her phone from her pocket.

 

**********

 

Having finished their lunch, Soo walked Sunny to the ski shop for her shift. “Okay, so I guess I’ll see you tomorrow sometime” Soo started to say, her words halting when Sunny grabbed her by the jacket collar. “Do you think I’m just going to let you go without getting a kiss?” she whispered, “besides, I said I wanted to do a little misbehavin’ with you” Sunny teased, grabbing a jacket from a nearby rack and dragging Soo by the hand to the changerooms at the far corner of the shop.

Sunny drew the curtains shut, turning around to find Sooyoung right behind her. Their lips met hungrily, diving into hot n making out straight away. Sunny pulled the zipper down on Soo’s jacket, and pushed it off her shoulders. “I gotta at least make it look like I’m helping you try on this jacket” Sunny reasoned, gently pushing Soo to be sitting on the small bench seat behind her. Sunny kneeled astride Soo’s lap, wrapping her arms around the taller brunette’s shoulders and she instinctively slid her arms around Sunny’s waist to keep her from falling off.

The lusty pair resumed their kissing, but much more slowly this time. Their mouths opening to let tongues slowly find their way together. Soft and stifled moans were breathed between them, increasing in volume when Sunny began moving on Soo’s lap in time with their making out. When they broke for air, things got very interesting. Sooyoung’s hands caressed under Sunny’s sweater, rubbing the small of her back and sliding over her hips. “Mmm you will let me know when you start misbehaving, right?” Soo purred, teasing Sunny’s hot skin with delicate fingers.

“Oh don’t worry, I think you’ll know when I’m misbehaving honey” Sunny whispered beside Soo’s ear, her hot breath washing over the trail of wetness left by the kisses up the side of Soo’s neck. Just when Soo was about to speak, Sunny’s mouth locked onto the sweet spot of her neck, teeth grazing lightly, the sharpness matched by the nails being dragged down the back of Soo’s scalp. “Ohhhh God Sunny …” the brunette vocalised, unable to contain the tingles of pleasure rising from her core. Sunny turned up the heat, rubbing her free hand firmly over Soo’s clothed , writhing her body in swirling patterns onto Soo’s lap.

“Do you think this might count as me misbehaving?” Sunny teasingly asked, knowing exactly what she was doing. Sooyoung took a sharp breath inwards when Sunny’s skilled fingers found the nub of her , rolling it purposefully. “Ohhhh kkk baby I know you’re really misbehaving now” Soo hissed, sliding her own hands up under Sunny’s clothes. Before her palms came into contact with anything good, Soo’s phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and answered, Sunny’s mouth continuing to bite, and at the taut and tender flesh of Soo’s neck.

“I’m just at the ski shop with Sunny. She’s working here this afternoon” Soo answered, biting her lip to try and keep quiet, the feeling of Sunny’s sharp teeth grazing against the nape of her neck was making it very hard for her to concentrate on the conversation.  “Mmmhmmm … sure I’ll just wai … ohhhmm I’ll wait till you get here. Okay see you soon, bye” Soo stammered through her words, ending the call quickly before suspicions were too aroused. And that’s exactly what Sooyoung was at this very moment … aroused.

“What am I gonna do with you?” the brunette asked, getting some neck teasing revenge on Sunny. She tilted her head to give Soo all the access she needed, closing her eyes as the attention from Soo’s tongue sent Sunny’s head into a spin. “I have no idea, but ohhh baby I can’t wait to find out” Sunny purred, her lower torso’s movements turning into purposeful writhing for desperate friction. Sunny held Soo’s face in her hands, their lips brushing against each other, the slower the movements, the hornier they got.

“Sunny, are you in there?” a young sales assistant asked, bending over to look for feet in the change cubicles. “Uhhhh yeah I’m here, just helping this customer get her jacket off. Her zipper has been getting stuck, so I’m just trying to assist with undoing it” Sunny explained at length, giving her and Soo time to readjust their clothes and straighten up their appearance. Sunny pulled back the curtain once they were respectable, holding up a new jacket for Soo to try on.

“Oh that’s a great choice! Okay I’m going on my lunch break now” the sales assistant stated, leaving Sunny in charge of the shop. At that moment, Yoona, Jess, Tiff and Tae entered the shop, looking around for any sign of Sooyoung. Greetings were exchanged once the pair surfaced from the changeroom. “So, did Sunny help you out with what you were looking for?” Yoona joked, noticing the flushed appearance of both women. “Oh I think we managed to find a few things worth looking at again later” Soo joined in, giving Sunny a wink.

“Let’s go Sooyoung, there are sooooo many shops here that need our money” Jess excitedly announced, eager to put her credit card to good use. The gang headed for the door, saying their goodbyes to Sunny. Sooyoung was the last to leave, sticking around for a few last kisses. “Mmmmmmm I know what I’ll be thinking of tonight” she confessed, smiling into Sunny’s eyes. “I don’t think I’ll be able to have a pure thought for the rest of the day” Sunny whispered, tracing her tongue lightly over Soo’s bottom lip in a zigzag pattern. “Go, Go, before I call in sick for the rest of the day and take you back to your room” Sunny giggled, ushering Soo out the door. “Text me, y” Soo requested, wanting to stay in touch with her crush. Sunny nodded, giving Soo a gentle tap on the as they parted ways.

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

SooSun is moving along just nicely huh? They make such a cute and fun pair! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for continuing to support this story. I look forward to reading your comments.

;-D