Ladies' Firsts

Snow Bunnies

 

The steam was steadily rising in the hot tub, the two occupants contributing the majority of that steam. Their hot bodies were combining to heat the water of their own accord, the fiery passion between them intensifying with each exhaled breath. Yoona and Jessica had just confessed their love for each other, the moment incredibly sweet, even if their setting and attire made it extremely . Their mouths were locked in a soft and sensual make out, causing their arousal to increase exponentially. Yoona was finding it very difficult to contain the byuntae within her, that devilish side that made her think naughty thoughts and get as hell. To her credit, she held out for as long as she could.

“Have you ever done it in a hot tub before?” Yoona asked once their kisses slowed down, her fingers absent mindedly teasing Jessica’s sensitive s. The blushing princess shook her head “no”, biting her bottom lip at both the touches she was receiving and the idea that Yoona was putting in her head. “Have you?” she asked her girlfriend in return, leaning back against the tub to give Yoona all the access she needed. “No I haven’t either … do you wanna?” Yoona asked, teasing Jess’ earlobe as she waited for Jess’ answer. With such a distraction taking place, with so much convincing power, there was only ever going to be one answer she’d give, “Mmmmm God yessss”.

Yoona kissed her way down Jess’ neck now that she had the y go ahead, her lips performing a combination of brushes, presses and all the way down to the nape. Jess wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s shoulders, their bare s rubbing against each other in their embrace. Jess’ legs were wrapped around Yoona’s waist so tight that her was rubbing against Yoona’s delicious abs. With water surrounding them, their bodies were weightless, floating around each other whenever they moved. This made it easier for them to adjust their positions for greater pressure and control.

Suddenly Yoona managed to lift Jess upwards, bringing those magnificent s of hers out of the water, immediately being orally pleasured by a wicked and eager tongue. Jess squealed from not only the sudden upwards that shot her torso out of the warm water, but also at how intense the tingles were that coursed from her to her core. “Ohhh Yoon baby that feels soooo good” Jessica vocalised, her fingernails scratching across the back of Yoona’s wet shoulders. This only seemed to spur the brunette on, her s becoming s in no time, and Jessica’s words became moans shortly after.

With their moving and splashing leading them both to be back in the middle of the tub, they bobbed up and down slightly in each other’s arms, hands caressing below the surface, slowly moving towards their common destination. No words needed to be spoken for their communication to drive them both to each other’s , fingers exploring in their own personal way. Jessica was the first to feel the thrill of penetration, latching onto Yoona’s shoulder with a firm bite, “Ohhhhhmmm that feels soooo good, let me fill you up too. I wanna with you so bad” Jess purred, slipping her fingers into Yoona with a steady push.

Groans and exhaled breaths sounded between Jess and Yoona, their underwater ministrations working them both into a passionate frenzy. Their eyes were locked on each other, their mouths occasionally meeting for hot kisses, and their s were pressed to together and caressing with their slipperiness. “Ohhh Jessi baby I’m gonna ohhhhhh” Yoona gasped, her body tensing and throbbing as her explosion neared. Jess picked up her pace and depth, driving her lover to the edge. “Mmmmmmohhhhhh kkkkkk” Yoona cried out, her pulsating around Jess’ fingers, gripping them tight as her juices covered them.

“Oh My Godddddddd ahhhhhhhhhh” Jess screamed, her nails clawing at the back of Yoona’s neck when she rubbed at the sweet spot inside Jess’ core. They clung to each other, feeling the throbs of rock the other in the warmth of the water. “Mmmmm baby that was soooo y” Jess whispered, sinking into the water with Yoona, up to their shoulders. Their fingers withdrew from the other’s body, joining in the tight embrace they were engaged in. Yoona softly and slowly kissed Jessica’s lips, calming her heartbeat down with each brush of her pout. “I guess we should get out and go to bed” Jess eventually whispered, running her fingers through Yoona’s damp hair. “Mmmmm bed” Yoona purred, wiggling her eyebrows and giving Jess a smirk as she took her hand and helped her out of the tub.

They towelled each other down, covering themselves up before heading towards the bedroom. “Ohhhhhhhh Taeeeeeee” came the muffled cry from Tae and Tiff’s bedroom, causing Jess and Yoona to stop in their tracks, covering their mouths in shock. They stifled their giggles as they tiptoed to their room, “I guess it’s gonna be a noisy night tonight” Yoona joked, giving Jess’ a spank before shutting the door “Yaaaaahhhhh! Yoona!!!!” Jess shouted, contributing to the noisy night and making Yoona laugh out loud.

 

**********

 

Sunny and Sooyoung left the warmth of ‘Frostbite’ after a fun evening together. The temperature had dropped considerably, or so it felt like, the pair zipping up their jackets and linking arms, huddling to keep warm. “I’ll walk you to your place” Sunny chivalrously offered, making Sooyoung smile at the kind gesture. “Okay, then I’ll walk you home” she joked, her laughing breath appearing as smoke in the night air as they started off towards the cabin. “Haha well then I’ll have to walk you home again!” Sunny joined in the laughter, easing her hand down into Soo’s, their fingers lacing before Soo put their joined hands into her warm jacket pocket.

“Actually …” Sunny started, the feeling of Sooyoung’s warm fingers caressing hers distracting her a little, “… I was hoping we could hang out some more at your place, if you want to of course” she asked, her eyes looking up to Sooyoung who was smiling as she looked straight ahead. She nodded, meeting Sunny’s gaze, “Sure, I’d like that a lot” Soo admitted, biting her lip to keep from grinning like an idiot. They settled into casual conversation as they made their way down the empty street, all the while a part of their consciousness was captivated by the caresses they were enjoying in Soo’s pocket. It all added to the palpable desire between them that initially began during dessert.

“So you’re having a real ‘firsts’ holiday huh … first trip to Aspen, first time skiing, here we are on a first date …” Sunny trailed off, secretly hoping it wasn’t also the last date. “Yeah you’re right, guess I’m losing all kinds of ity here” Sooyoung joked, making Sunny giggle. When they’d almost reached the cabin, Sunny stopped walking suddenly, catching Soo off guard when Sunny’s hand slid from her grasp. “What’s wrong?” Soo asked as she turned around to see the blonde cutie looking to the black sky, tiny white snowflakes dancing all around her.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe it …” Sooyoung watched in awe, having never seen it snow before. She walked back to where Sunny was, looking upwards and trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. Sunny smiled, watching Soo act just like a kid. “First time you’ve seen it snowing?” she asked, already knowing the answer just by Soo’s reaction. “Mmhmm” the big kid answered, completely mesmerised by the soft slow floating descent of the white specks, so different to rain.

Sunny took hold of Sooyoung’s hand again, this time hoping to get the taller brunette’s attention for something much more mesmerising than snow. Soo looked down into Sunny’s eyes, immediately recognising the look she was being given. What she also saw was how adorable Sunny looked with snowflakes scattered over her delicate features, even her eyelashes. “C’mere” Sunny whispered as her other hand grasped at the neck of Soo’s jacket, bringing her down to Sunny’s level. A sweet smile graced Soo’s lips, and her eyes began to close as Sunny’s lips got closer to hers.

With just one gentle lingering touch, Sooyoung felt sparks going off in her chest, Sunny enjoying equally intense butterflies, Just as they pulled apart, Sunny whispered “first kiss”, Sooyoung responding with a soft “mmmm” right before their lips came together again for more. This time lips began brushing and caressing, parting to introduce soft tongues, all the while, snow fell around them. Before they got too carried away, they slowed down their making out in order to get out of the cold weather.

Arm in arm they headed into the cabin, surprised to find the place in darkness, and nobody still up. “That’s weird. I thought there’d be at least one pair still up. Oh well, guess we’ll just have to be quiet then” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny, taking her hand and going into the kitchen. “Hot chocolate?” Sooyoung politely asked, receiving a nod from Sunny. “Good, then you can tell me how to make it” Sooyoung laughed, receiving a playful pat on the arm “Oh my God, do you seriously not know how to make it?” Sooyoung shook her head shyly, giving her best puppy dog eyes. Sunny shook her head at Soo’s cuteness, showing her how to make the best hot chocolate.

The pair settled on the sofa infront of the fire that had been left on. “Wow, you weren’t kidding, this IS the best hot chocolate EVER!!!” Sooyoung complimented Sunny with a wink. They sat in silence for a moment, enjoying the visual of the fire dancing behind their feet, getting warmer with every second. Just as Sunny was about to speak, and loud groan came from one of the bedrooms. The girls tried hard to stiffly their giggles, knowing that kind of sound all too well. “Sounds like someone is having fun tonight. Do you have any idea who it might be?” Sunny asked, trying to see how well Soo knows her friends’ sounds.

“Well, I know it’s not Jessica, because her voice is higher pitched. It could be Yoona or Tiffany, they have very similar voice pitches” Sooyoung deduced, hearing another similar pitch mumbling incoherently. “Yep, sounded like Yoona that time” Detective Soo figured out. “But I know how we can drown their noises out” Soo suggested, a wicked idea sneaking into her thoughts. “Oh yeah? Do share” Sunny smirked, turning a little to face Soo so she could explain the idea.

Sooyoung raised her hand to cup Sunny’s cheek, leaning in and recommencing their delicious kissing. Tongues immediately found each other again, the wetness enhancing every soft touch tenfold. After several minutes, they were making their own gentle moans and groans, Sooyoung having asserted control and laid down on the sofa against Sunny’s body. Things were going really well, and would have continued had it not been for two distinctly different moans coming from different directions towards the bedrooms.

Sunny and Sooyoung sat up, readjusting their clothing that had got quite dishevelled in their horizontal position. Sooyoung covered her face in embarrassment, “I’m really sorry about those four … I didn’t know they’d be having a grand ol time of it tonight”. Sunny giggled, not so much offended by the y soundtrack, as . “Maybe we could go to your room, the noise might not be as loud in there” she suggested with a wink. Sooyoung followed her lead, showing the cutie to her bedroom. Once inside, Sunny kicked off her shoes and jumped straight into Sooyoung’s bed, pulling the covers up over her.

“Wow, that didn’t take much to get you into my bed” Sooyoung joked, pulling her shoes off and joining Sunny under the covers. “Heyyyyy! I’m not that kinda girl, but I AM cooolllllllddd” Sunny shivered, her teeth chattering excessively. “Well, come closer, I’ll warm you up” Soo offered, sliding her arm over Sunny’s hip and guiding the little hottie into her arms. She rubbed her palm up and down Sunny’s back, trying to keep her warm. “Mmmmmm that’s getting better” Sunny told her personal body heater. “So tell me, when do you go back to Cali?” Sooyoung asked pertinently, wanting to know when she could see Sunny again properly.

“I’ve got two weeks to go here, and I can’t wait to get out” Sunny explained, her body tiring of her monotonous routine of eat sleep instruct ski. “My knees are definitely not what they used to be, getting old”. For the next hour they talked about movies, music, love and lust. Sometimes they faced each other, other times they were spooning. They made out a little, okay a lot, and they got so worked up that it was getting harder and harder to stop. All the while, Sooyoung had a burning question she’d been dying to ask, its importance extremely high.

“Okay, so I’m just gonna ask … would you be interested in dating when you get back home?” Sooyoung bravely questioned, preparing to hear the bad news. Sunny was blushing … her eyes looking down as she tucked her hair behind her ear. “I’d like that very much” she said, giddy with glee, adding “but we can still go on another date somewhere here right? I mean, you don’t go home for a few days yet” Sunny declaring her interest in seeing Sooyoung again during this coming week. ”That’s true” Soo reconciled, hoping to get a little more than just kisses before she leaves.

The night was getting late, and neither had any intention of leaving the bed. They were quite comfortable in each other’s arms, something very unusual for Sooyoung. She was very used to getting women INTO bed, but never got attached easily, so saying goodnight wasn’t a big deal. This time however, she didn’t want to say goodnight, she wanted to be able to say good morning. “Do you wanna sleep here tonight?” Sooyoung asked a semi conscious Sunny. “Are you sure that’s okay?” Sunny double checked, “I don’t want to cause trouble in the morning with the others”.

“It’ll be fine, besides, I have some groaning ammunition up my sleeve if any of them try to give me grief about it” Sooyoung laughed, sliding her arms around Sunny’s waist, finding her already sleeping. Soo snuggled in tight, placing kisses on the back of Sunny’s shoulder. “Oh, goodnight Sunny Snow Bunny” Soo whispered, letting her eyes close as a smile curled at her lips, this night of firsts replaying highlights in the front of her mind until she drifted off to sleep.

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

PS – Hi all, here it is, as promised, some YoonSic and SooSun for your enjoyment! It’s been really hard to keep my eyes open for this. So now I’m going to enjoy some much needed zzzzzzz’s. Thanks again for reading, upvoting or subscribing to my story. I hope you like today’s update.

;-D