Seek Find

Snow Bunnies

 

 

Shopping may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but for Tiffany and Jessica, it could be an Olympic sport. It was Taeyeon and Yoona’s job to carry the bags, and stay out of their damn way, and that’s exactly what they did. From clothing to souvenirs, the girls grabbed anything that caught their eyes and set the cash registers singing. Sooyoung was dawdling along in her own little world, her mind clearly in other places. “Do you think you could help us out with some of these bags Soo? Or would that disable your texting thumb?” Tae joked, holding out some of the load she was burdened with. “Sorry, was just texting with Sunny” Soo confessed, putting her phone in her pocket so that her attention was on the here and now.

“Texting or ting?” Yoona asked, giving Sooyoung an eyebrow wiggle. Soo laughed, “Well since we haven’t had yet, then it can hardly be ting can it?”. Yoona shrugged her shoulders, “I can’t answer that, but surely you’re flirting with her, right?”. Soo pulled her phone out when she felt the buzz of an incoming message. “And if I was flirting with her, so what? I’m allowed to do that ya know” Soo shot back defensively. “So why aren’t you having with her yet? I mean, you’re Sooyoung the Stud! Are your legendary powers not working on her?” Yoona continued to question, curious to know why a once notorious womanizer has suddenly become so shy and tame with one woman.

“To be honest, and this is the last time I’m gonna talk about this, I’m sick of one night stands with women who I have no interest in calling back. And while things didn’t go well with Victoria, it felt good for a while, knowing that one person liked me enough to want me all the time. So I don’t think you’ll see me back in my em and forget em ways. I really like Sunny, a lot. And I want to get to know her more. If that means taking it slow and delaying jumping into bed, then so be it. That’s not to say I don’t want to, quite the opposite. It’s really hard to resist that temptation. But I want to show some respect to her, and prove that I can resist my urges” Sooyoung explained, earning a little respect from Tae and Yoona for her fresh outlook on relationships and intimacy.

Jess and Tiffany waltz out of the boutique store with million dollar grins. “I don’t know about you Tiff, but my credit card is exhausted!” Jess laughed, leaning her head on Yoona’s shoulder and sighing dramatically. “No wonder Jess, you’ve worn the numbers off the poor thing” Tiffany replied, “You should’ve seen her go, there was smoke pouring from the register!”. Jess covered her face in mock shame, giggling uncontrollably. Yoona wrapped her bag laden arms around her girlfriend, “oh my shopaholic, maybe I’ll pay for dinner tonight” Yoona suggested giving Jess’ wallet a much needed break. “Awww you’re so sweet. Hey I bought you a present though” Jess started, reaching into one of her many bags, “Here!”. Yoona’s eyes opened wide as she examined the item, “A tie?” she queried, raising an eyebrow. “Yes …” Jess began, lowering her voice to whisper “I thought you could be my Oppa tonight”. A smirk crossed Yoona’s lips, she loved playing games with her honey. “Sounds like fun …” Yoona purred, planting a soft kiss on Jess’ neck.

 

**********

 

The girls decided to end their shopping extravaganza with dinner at an Italian restaurant not far from the cabin. They’d dropped their shopping off and got changed into warmer gear before heading back out. While waiting for their food, the girls got to talking over drinks. Inevitably the conversation turned to Sooyoung and her thing with Sunny.

“So where is your lovergirl tonight?” Tiffany asked, taking a sip of her white wine. “She’s got a friend’s farewell to go to after work” Sooyoung explained, looking a little forlorn. “Oh, well maybe she can meet you out after?” Tae added, noticing Soo’s disappointment. “She said she needs a night to catch up on sleep, since we were up late talking and stuff. I hope that wasn’t code for something else. Like ‘I don’t really wanna see you’ or whatever” Soo admitted, starting to second guess the whole situation. “Oh don’t think things like that ya big goofy giraffe!” Yoona playfully spoke, giving Soo a nudge with her forearm, “you know damn well that girl is totally into you, so stop your pity party for one, and cheer up”. Yoona ordered another beer for her giant friend and herself.

“Cheers” they said together and clinked drinks. Sooyoung remembered what Sunny had said earlier, about still wanting to see her tomorrow, but she had her doubts as well. After all, how likely was their relationship to work if one is always travelling. Maybe this was Sunny’s way of letting her down easy, not seeing her as much so that when the day comes that their holiday ends, there’ll be no need to see each other again. Perhaps Soo needed to start slowing things down to a stop too, just to protect her own heart. It hadn’t been that long since she was left devastated by Victoria, did she really want to go through that again?

“Ya know Soo, only a few hours ago you were telling me how much you wanted to go slow with Sunny and have her respect you and that you really liked her. Now you’re being all misery guts and probably talking yourself out of being with her on the inside, am I right?” Yoona asked using her psychic powers. “How did you …” Soo started before Yoona cut her off. “I know you giant, you’re easier to read than a Dr Seuss book. You’ll be telling yourself that you’ve been hurt before, so why be hurt again, and trying to figure out how to ween yourself off Sunny cos you’re just going home anyway”. Soo chuckled, shaking her head at how well her friend knows her.

“Ohhh Sooyoung don’t do that!” Tae contributed, “you could end up missing out on a lot of fun, and who knows, this woman could be The One. You’ll never know that if you don’t give her a chance. She may have similar or even deeper feelings, and if you knock her back it may hurt her. I know you’re apprehensive, but hell, there’s no harm in giving it a try”. Tae gave Soo a rub on the back of her shoulder, sympathising with her struggles, but knowing that when it comes to The One, you move heaven and earth to be with them.

Their meals arrived finally, and everyone ate until they were stuffed. “So what shall we do now?” Tiffany asked the group, “Shall we go to that bar down the road? I saw a sign out front saying there was gonna be a band on tonight”. Tae and Soo nodded enthusiastically, looking to Jess and Yoona were whispering to each other and smiling, which could only mean one thing. “Ummm we’re gonna pass on that and head back to the cabin if that’s okay” Yoona spoke up, Jess nodding in agreement. “Yeah, I wanna show Yoon all the great stuff I bought today, do a bit of a fashion parade, you know” she explained, giving a big cheesey grin. Tiff gave Tae a look then smiled at the pair “Go have fun, but not too loud. We’ll be back later on”.

The girls went their separate ways. Tae bought the first round of drinks at the bar. Ironically it was the same place Sooyoung and Sunny had lunch at earlier. The band was in fine form, playing some classic 90’s rock, and the crowd was loving it. Tae and Tiff stood close together, moving to the music, Sooyoung at their side, sipping and texting in equal measure. “Awww look, do you remember when we used to text all the time like that?” Tiffany swooned, reminiscing back to when her and Tae were courting. “Yeah I do, and I remember how dirty you would get in those texts” Tae teased, wiggling her eyebrows. Sooyoung overheard and laughed as she kept texting, “Yahh!!! ByunTae I did no such thing!” Tiffany clarified. Tae simply nodded with a smirk, as if to say “suuuuure”.

Sooyoung’s face went pale and dropped open in shock. “Oh my God, Sunny is here!” she told Tae and Tiff, frantically looking around for her. “We should go, she’ll think I’m stalking her!” Soo said in panic. “Calm down, it’s just a coincidence, how could you have known she’d be here? What exactly has she said?” Tiffany asked, taking Soo’s phone to read the messages they’ve exchanged in the last two minutes. “Okay, so she said she was bored out of her mind, and that the party is here. Just say that you’re here with us watching the band, and ‘If you want me, come find me’ hehehe” Tiff added, enjoying playing matchmaker, after all, she can flirt harder than anyone. Soo bit her lip in apprehension, typing out the suggested text, giving Tiffany one last look before she hit send. Tiffany nodded “do it”. Message sent.

 

**********

 

“And I bought this little skirt to go with this silk blouse, isn’t it pretty?” Jess asked, holding up the clothes against her body to show what it would look like on her. Yoona nodded, as she had for the twelve other outfits she’d been shown. She yawned at the monotony of the fashion parade of sorts she was being given. “Oh I’m sorry baby, am I boring you?” Jess questioned, searching in a bag marked “Victoria’s Secret”. Yoona rubbed her eyes “No baby, of course not”. When she opened her eyes, she saw Jess holding up a sheer baby pink camisole with a matching thong. Yoona was definitely awake now, her eyes wide and mouth agape, “Ohhhh baby can I see that one on you?”. Jessica giggled, about to walk past Yoona to the bedroom. “Of course, Oppa, if you’ll put on this” Jessica purred, draping Yoona’s new tie over her shoulder as she went to get changed.

Yoona smirked, taking the tie and fixing it around her shirt collar. She sat back in the armchair in front of the lit fireplace, spreading her legs out and slinking into the seat like a guy watching tv. After a few minutes, Jessica’s heeled footsteps could be heard click clacking on the floorboards behind her. Yoona closed her eyes, wanting to be surprised when Jess finally stood before her. “Open your eyes baby” Jess huskily requested. Yoona smiled at the sound of Jess’ y voice, opening her eyes to be greeted by the magnificent form of her girlfriend, sensually draped with the y lingerie. Jess turned around like a model, showing off her gorgeous bare .

“Do you like it, Oppa?” Jess asked, her eyes taking in the iness of Yoona acting like a real Oppa, the tie setting off her persona perfectly. “I like it very much baby, come to me” Yoona instructed, sitting forward with her elbows on her knees, hands out ready to physically examine the outfit. Jessica strutted slowly, the moves accentuating her luscious legs, she knew she was turning Yoona on with every step. When she was standing right in front of her lover, hands instantly started to caress the back of Jessica’s thighs, coasting higher and higher till they reached her taut . “Mmmm Oppa your hands are so soft, they feel so good touching me” Jess purred, raising her leg and placing her foot between Yoona’s thighs, giving her greater access.

“Ohh Jessi, your Oppa wants nothing more than to touch every inch of you” Yoona confessed, putting on a deeper voice for her girlfriend. “Mmmmm God Oppa your voice is sooooo y” Jess responded, loving how much Yoona is getting into their roleplaying. She pushed Yoona back against the armchair, moving to sit astride her lap. Yoona didn’t know where to look, Jess’ entire body was glorious, and Yoona wanted to worship her goddess all night long. Jess gazed into Yoona’s eyes, reaching out to grab hold of her tie. She pulled Yoona towards her, crashing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Yoona’s hands slid around Jess’ body, grasping her bare cheeks as she pulled Jess closer to her.

“Oppa needs you right now” Yoona demanded, writhing her body beneath Jess’ thong covered crotch. found the sweet spot of Jess’ neck, using her tongue and teeth to great effect. Jess dragged her claw-like fingernails down the back of Yoona’s shoulder, soft moans escaping . Jess’ body started to slowly grind onto Yoona’s lap, the firm movements rubbing her in just the right spot when she arched her body to meet the subtle gyrations. “Unnnnhhhh Yoon Oppa, I can’t take any more of this teasing, take me to bed” Jess insisted, stepping off the armchair and letting Yoona stand up. She took Jess’ hand and led her to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

 

**********

 

Sooyoung stood at the bar waiting for the round she’d just purchased when she felt two hands encircle her waist from behind. A big smile graced her face, turning to find Sunny grinning at her. “Hey there stranger, long time no see?” she purred, sliding around to be at Soo’s side when she slid her arm around the little cutie. “Long time indeed, can I buy you a drink?” Soo chivalrously offered. “Sure, vodka lemon lime thanks” Sunny ordered, “Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?” Sunny asked with a hint of teasing in her eyes. “Maybe …” Soo started, “would that be a bad thing?” she bravely added. Sunny laughed, pulling Soo down to whisper in her ear “Not at all, in fact, you don’t even need to get me drunk for that”.

Soo’s heart was doing flips, she handed Sunny her drink and grabbed the other three as they headed over to Tae and Tiff. The pair were surprised and very happy to see that Sunny had found Sooyoung. “Hey Sunny, great to see you again” Tiffany greeted her, taking two drinks from Soo’s full hands and giving one of them to Tae. “Cheers to a good night” Tiffany toasted, all four of them clinking glasses before drinking. Tae and Tiff smiled as they watched Soo and Sunny standing close together, frequently touching and always whispering.

“I honestly had no idea you’d be here, it wasn’t even my idea to come here, it was Ta…” Soo tried to explain before Sunny placed her index finger upon Soo’s lips to shush her. “Babe, it’s okay, I know you’re not stalking me haha” Sunny laughed, trying to get Soo to lighten up about the situation they’ve found themselves in. “Besides, I’m really happy I get to see you again. To be honest, it’s been really hard to not think about you today. In fact, I’ve totally failed at that” Sunny confessed, sliding her hand behind Sooyoung’s head and pulling her down into a series of hot kisses. When they eventually pulled apart, Soo saw Tae and Tiff quickly looking away with big smiles on their faces.

Sunny had positioned herself in front of Soo, watching the band get into their next song. Sooyoung slid her arms around Sunny’s waist, moving with her in time to the music. Soo glanced over at the byuntae pair beside her who were doing exactly the same thing. She smiled, enjoying the closeness with her blonde cutie, Sunny covering Soo’s hands with her own. It was in that moment that Sooyoung decided she was going to do whatever it takes to keep Sunny in her arms tonight and every other night.

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

These two are too darn cute huh? And YoonSic getting hot n y again, this time with Yoon Oppa (inspired by Mr Mr oppas much? lol). I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for reading and commenting on this fun little story.

;-D