New Adventure

Snow Bunnies

 

“Mmmmm come up here baby” Soo breathily whispered to Sunny as she appeared from underneath the covers. Her grin was unmistakable, a satisfied eating glisten to her lips, and a cheeky twinkle to her eyes. Sunny nestled comfortably in Soo’s arms, settling into slow purposeful kisses, “mmmm someone tastes good” Soo purred, lapping at Sunny’s pout with an eager tongue. “That someone would be you” Sunny reminded her bedmate, having just gone down on her. “Oh yeah!” Soo laughed, “but I think I know someone who tastes sooooooo much better”. The tall brunette reached down between Sunny’s thighs, drawing wetness up along her dripping slit, swiftly raising her slick digits to and them enticingly. “Unnnhhhhh God you’re soooo y” Sunny groaned watching Soo’s tongue swirl and lap at her fingers.

“You know, if you keep this up, I’ll have to call in sick!” Sunny remarked, kissing her way up Soo’s neck to be nibbling on her cute ear. Soo took a sharp breath in when Sunny’s teeth captured her pierced lobe, “uhhh kk, I think I’m coming down with something too” Soo joked, giving a short cough for effect. Sunny burst out laughing, “the only thing you’re coming down with is acute ” she retorted, giving Soo a soft bite on the neck before pulling away to get up. “And I think I caught that from you, so you should stay in bed with me and we can ummm sweat out the fever or something” Soo humorously suggested, grabbing Sunny around the waist and pulling her back into her arms. “Yahhh!!! Baby I wish I could, but I’ve got lessons to give this morning. I’m sorry” she apologised before getting dressed.

Soo sat up, her back against the headboard, bedsheets strewn around her. “Wow … I’m getting a glimpse now at what it feels like to be a conquest” Soo commented, for a moment putting herself in her past one-night-stands’ shoes. “Really? Had a few of those have you?” Sunny asked as she pulled on her jacket. Soo shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips, “Some. Geez I feel like giving them all a call to apologise” Soo half joked, not liking this feeling of being left after . “Awww, well I hope you don’t, because I want you all to myself” Sunny purred, leaning in to kiss Soo softly on the lips. “Walk me out?” she asked, handing Soo a robe that was hanging on the back of the door.

“So will I see you later? God I definitely sound like a conquest” Soo sheepishly laughed. “Hahaha will you relax honey, you’re not a conquest. You only a conquest once then move on to the next. And I … *kiss* … plan on … *tongue * … back over … *lip * … and over again … *deep kiss* …” Sunny relentlessly teased Sooyoung with and her words. Soo was overcome with lust, she lifted Sunny and held her under her thighs, pressing her back to the door as Sunny wrapped her legs around Soo’s waist. They fell into deep, hungry making out, but after a minute of getting carried away, Sunny asked to be let down. “You’re so naughty. Sorry baby, but I’m gonna be late if we keep going. I’ll text you once I get my phone fixed this morning” she promised, leaning in for one last kiss before heading out the door. Soo leaned against the door frame and watched Sunny walk off down the street. Once Sunny was out of sight, Soo turned around and headed back to her room to get her clothes so she could have a shower and be ready for the day’s adventures with her friends.

 

**********

 

The last person up was Jessica, of course, although she had a genuine reason for it. “This is all your fault Yoona … *cough*cough*splutter* … you made me go out … *ahhhchoo!*sniffle* … in the freezing cold last night!” Jess blurted out between bodily functions. “Ut-oh, sounds like someone got a little frosty and freaky in the snow, huh Ice Princess” Soo teased, earning a half hearted slap on the arm from Jess. “Yahhh! You were the one getting freaky, giant. So don’t you start!” Jess fired back, clearly hearing naughty noises coming from Soo’s bedroom last night. “Yeah, I think we ALL heard that” Tiffany added with a smirk. Soo pulled the drawstrings on her hooded jacket to close the hood over her face. “Oops, my bad” she shyly apologised in her own unique way, stumbling her way over to the couch to warm up by the fire.

“I’ll organise some breakfast honey while you go have a nice hot shower. You’ll feel better in no time” Yoona caringly suggested, getting to work on some hot sugary oatmeal for her love. “So Sunny seemed to leave fairly early this morning …” Tiffany started, hoping Soo would continue. “Wow you heard her going?” Soo asked, thinking they tried hard to be quiet. Tae suddenly piped up, “No, but we sure heard her coming!”. The room erupted in giggles at Tae’s impeccable comedic timing. “Har har, very funny. Yeah she left early because she had lessons to take this morning” Soo explained, letting Tae out of her playful headlock.

“Things seem to be going along very well now that you’ve ummm done the deed” Tiff commented, smiling as she poured a coffee for Jessi. “Yeah, now that the deed has been done, as you say, I wonder why I waited so long to do it” Soo remarked, her mind full of so many wonderful moments from the last 12 hours. “Fuucckkk she’s good … I mean REALLY goooood” Soo bragged, a faraway look on her face. “We know!” Tae added, earning slaps from both Soo AND Tiff. “Well that’s really good Soo, I’m glad that this is working out so well for you” Yoona praised her friend, “let’s just hope it all translates into something back in Cali” she continued, her words hinting at a lack of reality to the situation as it currently stands. It had all the elements of a holiday romance, but Soo was definitely hopeful of it becoming more than that once they were both back home.

After Jess had devoured her lovingly prepared breakfast, she was feeling human again. The group were going for a drive today to some nearby towns and landmarks. They each took turns driving from one place to another, sampling the local cuisine, taking photos of scenery and people, and learning about the history and legends of the town’s bygone era. Every town they went to, Soo would check her phone’s signal. Occasionally she would have just enough to receive a text message or three from Sunny, who in the meantime had managed to get her phone fixed. “Hey guys, listen to this …” Soo started, about to read one of Sunny’s latest messages. “Sunny said she got us some passes for the Night Skiing tonight if anyone’s interested. Apparently it’s a really popular night, they play music and everything, and tickets go fast. Who’s in?”.

“Sounds like fun, right Tae?” Tiff asked her lover. “Sure, count us in!” Tae confirmed for them both. “What do you think honey?” Yoona asked Jess who seemed to be coming down from her earlier post breakfast wellness. “I don’t think I can baby, but you go definitely!” Jess insisted, not wanting to hold Yoona back from a fun night. “Are you sure? I can stay in and look after you?” Yoona offered sympathetically. “I’ll probably just go straight to bed anyway baby, please go and have fun” Jess reiterated, patting Yoona’s knee softly, her hand being captured by Yoona, raising it to her lips and giving a sweet kiss. “Okay so I’ll tell her four” Soo excitedly declared, setting her fingers to texting.

Their arrival back at their homebase was just in time for dinner. Tae and Soo volunteering to go out and get some Chinese food to bring back for everyone. Tae used the opportunity to check in with Soo after her recent connection with Sunny, “So how are you feeling about things with Sunny since last night?”. A grin tugged at Soo’s lips, she knew an interrogation was coming, “I’m okay with everything so far … VERY ok with the that’s for sure” Soo chuckled, making Tae laugh along. “That’s great, but I mean, as far as feelings go, is everything still okay there?” Tae asked out of concern. “Ya know Tae, I got an inside look at what it must have been like for every woman I ed and never called back. When Sunny had to leave this morning, I had this really weird feeling, like I’d just been ed and left. God I must have been such an to all those women. How many hearts must I have broken? I really hope this isn’t karma coming back to bite me, cos I really like Sunny” Soo confessed, reminiscing about her promiscuous past.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself hun, that’s who you were in the past.  And if you’re realising your mistakes, and making changes to your present, then it can only mean good things for your future, right?” Tae wisely counselled. Soo nodded, giving Tae a bump with her shoulder as they sat and waited for their order. “You’re too smart for your own good, you know that?” Soo commented about her friend. “Gotta think smart when you make a new start” Tae poetically mused, her own romantic situation calling for big changes of her own. With their order up, the pair headed back down the main street in the suddenly crisp evening air.

The sun had just about set, and it made way for the chilly night. “So you and Tiff are doing a lot better now?” Soo curiously asked. She’d been so caught up in her own romances, that she hadn’t paid much attention to her favourite couple’s progress. “Everything seems to be fitting together really well for us. And I like how we are reconnecting after so long just going through the motions” Tae explained carefully. “We never fell out of love, we just got lost along the way. And now that we’ve found each other again, I’m never letting go” she concluded, a big smile coming to her face. Soo draped her arm over Tae’s shoulder and gave her a squeeze. “I’m so glad you two made it back, your love has always been so strong. I knew nothing would keep you apart” Soo admitted, her smile just as wide as Tae’s.

Upon arrival back at the cabin, the table was set and all was in readiness for the feast. Jessica’s special order of chicken and sweetcorn soup was just what the doctor ordered, making her feel all warm and fuzzy. Yoona and Soo were the hungriest of the gang, their stomachs seeming to have no memory. Serving after serving was devoured, the need for a dishwasher seeming invalid as the plates were practically clean. “God you two, I don’t know where you put all that food, and you’re still so thin!” Tiffany commented, patting her bloated full belly. “That’s why they have such long legs, it’s where they store their food. Like squirrels, putting away nuts for the winter” Tae joked, rubbing Tiffany’s knee under the table. The group laughed as Soo and Yoona made buck-toothed squirrel faces as they ate their prawn crackers.

With the leftovers put in the fridge and Jessica tucked in for the night by a very thorough Yoona (much to Jessi’s squealing at Yoona’s cold hands), the four night skiers headed up to the slopes to meet Sunny. The walk was brisk, but they were all well prepared for the much colder conditions of nightfall. As they approached, the music got louder, and they gazed in wonder at the runs lit up by floodlights, but interspersed with multi-coloured changing lights, making the snow like a freezing disco. “Oh this is gonna be soooooo much fun!” Yoona gushed, her excitement growing along with the others. A figure waved at them by a big ice sculpture of a disco man pulling a John Travolta-like pose. It was Sunny, and Soo’s face lit up at seeing her.

“Hey guys! Glad you could make it” Sunny cheerfully greeted them, saving a hug and sneaky kiss for Soo. “Hi Sunny, thanks for getting us tickets, how much do we owe you?” Tiffany asked, about to her jacket pocket to get her purse. “Oh no they’re free! I get some thrown my way at work, so I thought I would put them to good use, so enjoy!” Sunny generously explained, handing everyone a ticket. “Wow, thankyou so much. It certainly looks like fun out there” Tae commented, looking up the hill. “You aint seen nothing yet, c’mon let’s go!” Sunny enthusiastically encouraged, leading the way through the gates as they all got on a chairlift together.

“Ohhh man it looks awesome from up here! How long have we got to play?” Yoona asked Sunny. “About three hours, last chairlift is at 10:45pm. All you gotta remember is to stay on the tracks. If you go off grid, you get escorted out. And believe me, you don’t want Search & Rescue on your bad side” Sunny warned, the four reading that message loud and clear. “Will you do a run with me? Just so I can get my ski-legs, it’s been a day or so since I’ve been on the planks” Soo asked Sunny, snuggling up to her and putting on a little aegyo. “Awwww, how can I resist you?” Sunny asked, giving Soo a kiss on her frozen cheek. “How about we all take this first run together, just to get a feel for it” Tiffany suggested, to the nods of everyone else. “Sounds like a plan, are we ready?” Yoona asked as the chairlift exit neared. “Yeeeeeees!” came the group response, the five of them standing and heading out to the top of the run.

Sunny carefully guided Soo down the hill, with much encouragement from the others. They were amped on the music pumping from speakers spread down the slope, and the lights gave the whole run a party atmosphere. Soo was soon getting the hang of everything, and was able to enjoy her descent to the bottom, even giving a little booty shake now and then, clearly enjoyed by Sunny. “Ooooh work it baby! Shake dat !” she shouted, making Soo wiggle it even more. The group were grooving all the way to the base, eagerly lining up for the traverse back up. “You did great hun!” Tiff praised Soo, giving her a high five for her quickly picked up skills. “Thanks, I think I’m finally getting the hang of it!” Soo proudly declared, earning a smooch from Sunny.

Soon it was just Sunny and Sooyoung, the others heading off on their own for some fast runs. “I can take a break for a while if you want to go let loose with them” Soo generously offered as they slowly s their way down the mountain, but Sunny wasn’t having a bar of it. “No way, I’d much rather take things slow here with you” Sunny started, a little double meaning to her words. “Besides, I wanna take you away somewhere special I know, where we won’t be disturbed” Sunny cryptically informed Soo, who was intrigued. “Wait, I’m not gonna end up with pneumonia like Jessica am I?” Soo asked with concern as they boarded the chairlift once more. “Hmmm not if we stay real close” Sunny whispered, her hot breath warming Soo’s ear wonderfully. “So when are you taking me on this adventure?” an impatient Soo questioned, hoping it involved more than just sightseeing.

“How about now?” Sunny retorted, zipping her coat up high and pulling her hood up over her head, the fake fur trim ruffling in the wind as it framed her beautiful face. Sooyoung quickly followed Sunny’s lead and zipped up her jacket, making herself as warm as possible. Once they’d exited the chairlift, Sunny led Soo to the safety headquarters. “Take off your skis and wait here” Sunny instructed, removing her own skis and heading inside. She came out a minute later, tucking a walkie talkie into her pocket and taking Soo’s hand, leading her round the back of the building. There were three snowmobiles parked in a row, Sunny sat on the last one and started it up. “Hop on and hold on tight!” she shouted over the buzz of the engine. Soo’s face was alight with an excited glow, this was gonna be fun!

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

Let the SooSun fun begin!  Hi I’m baaaack! Yay, sorry about the delay, been awful busy with work, but I hope to concentrate on this fic till its end. Thanks for reading and commenting, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

;-D