Different Feeling

Snow Bunnies

 

A bright and sunny morning greeted Tae and Tiffany, the first to get up and embrace the day. Tiffany was fixing breakfast while Tae handled coffees. Whenever they passed each other in the kitchen, one would brush against the other, both accidentally and on purpose. Their reunion during this vacation was a long time coming, and their return to physical love last night made them realise just how much they’d missed being intimate with each other. “I wonder how Sooyoung’s date went?” Tiffany asked as she flipped pancakes. Tae leaned against the bench as she waited for the kettle to boil. “I don’t remember hearing her come home, maybe she stayed at Sunny’s place” Tae suggested, stretching into a yawn.

Yoona and Jessica exited their bedroom hand in hand, heading to the kitchen with loud greetings of “Good Morning” shared all round. “Did you two sleep well?” Yoona asked the cooking pair, who answered with a sheepish “Sure did” as they exchanged guilty looks. “Yeah, it must’ve been a REALLY good night’s umm SLEEP” Yoona smirked, knowing exactly what they got up to. “What do you mean by that?” Tae asked defensively as she handed Yoona and Jess their coffees. “Well, you’re not exactly quiet ya know” Yoona laughed smugly. Tiffany blushed at Yoona’s answer, hiding behind Tae as she put a plate of pancakes on the counter infront of Yoona.

“Yahhh, you’re really one to talk Yoona!” Tae retorted, “Or should I say Jess”. Now it was Jess’ turn to blush and hide. “Ya know, we’re gonna have to get that spa cleaned or we’ll all end up pregnant!” Tae joked, making everyone laugh out loud. Just as the giggles subsided, Sooyoung’s bedroom door opened, and out stepped Soo and Sunny, looking a little dishevelled and slightly guilty. Tiffany nudged Tae and indicated with her eyes in Soo’s direction. Everyone turned around to see the attempt to quietly escape. “Good morning Soo, and Sunny!” Yoona loudly greeted them, Jessica smacking Yoon’s knee for being cheeky.

“Hi girls, bye girls” Sunny said, a blushing smile lighting up her face as Soo opened the front door for them both to exit. “Wow, no prizes for guessing what happened there!” Yoona deduced, earning a look from Tiffany. “You don’t know that. Maybe they just … slept together” Tiff reasoned. “Isn’t that what I mean?” Yoona asked in confusion. “No …” Tiff started, “ … you assume they ed. I suggested maybe they just slept”. Yoona laughed out loud, “Seriously? Do you not know Sooyoung? She doesn’t sleep with people, she s their brains out”. “I don’t know Yoon, I think maybe she doesn’t just want that anymore. But you go ahead and ask her when she comes back in. I’m sure you will anyway” Tiffany hissed, getting a little fed up with Yoona’s seemingly low opinion of Sooyoung’s morals.

 

**********

 

Sunny and Sooyoung were locked in a delicious kiss outside the front door of the cabin. Everytime Sunny tried to step away so she could head home to change, either Soo would bring her back into her arms, or Sunny would grab Soo again. “Mmmmmmhhhh you’re making it really hard for me to go” Sunny purred, her neck being teased by Soo’s warm mouth. “Then maybe you shouldn’t be going anywhere” Soo whispered in Sunny’s ear, closing her lips around the lobe, nibbling and softly. “Ohhh Soo, don’t tempt me” Sunny answered, her fingers clutching Soo’s tshirt at the waist.

“I better go though, or I’ll be late for my morning lesson. Can’t keep my kids waiting” Sunny smiled, her joy at teaching evident in her grin. “Okay, I promised some of the kids I’d come and say hi to them today, so I’ll come over before you finish” Sooyoung said, giving Sunny a few more kisses before they were to part ways. “Great, maybe we can have lunch together or something” Sunny asked, suddenly realising she might be sounding too eager, “if you want to of course, I mean, if you’re not busy” she stumbled over her words trying to sound casual and nonchalant.

Sooyoung captured Sunny’s lips mid stumble, easing her tongue over the lil cutie’s pout for entry, sliding into a deep kiss. Soo pulled back breathlessly, Sunny’s eyes still closed and mouth agape, looking so adorably dumbstruck by their intense passion. “I’d love to eat … with … you” Soo teased, earning a devilish smirk from Sunny as she stepped backwards to head for home. “See you later, y Soo” she purred, swaying her hips in her strut. “Mmmmm can’t wait” Soo responded, mesmerised at the view.

When Sooyoung opened the cabin door to step back inside, the others were scurrying to their seats at the dining table to return to their breakfast. Soo laughed at the scene as she shut the door, “Get a good look everyone?” she asked the byuntaes. They all feigned ignorance, pretending not to know what Soo was talking about. She sat down at the table to join them for breakfast, waiting for someone, probably Yoona, to start interrogating her.

“So … date went well?” Yoona, of course, asked, starting the questioning rather casually. Sooyoung narrowed her eyes suspiciously, expecting a much harder question than that. “Really well thanks” she shortly answered, not giving any info away easily. Silence filled the air between clattering utensils and sipped coffees. “Must have been for her to spend the night” Yoona fired back, unable to resist. “True, but it was a really great date even before she decided to stay” Sooyoung informed her friend. She continued, wanting to clarify what everyone had been thinking anyway. “We didn’t though, if that’s what you’re wondering” Soo said before taking a mouthful of pancakes.

All faces at the table, except Soo’s, were shocked. “Whaaat?!? Why is that so surprising, or difficult to believe? Yes maybe the old me would’ve bedded her and sent her on her way. But this … this was … different” Sooyoung explained, the expressions around her softening somewhat. “So what did you get up to all night, presuming she didn’t make you sleep on the floor” Yoona asked, curious to know what Soo could possibly be interested in other than . “We talked a lot, made out a lot, ummmm cuddled a lot …” Soo admitted, to which Yoona burst out laughing. “Oh my God, you cuddled? Did you even know how?” Yoona joked, earning a shove from Soo.

“Well we had to find something to distract us from the sounds coming from the other two rooms!” Soo blurted out, taking her plate to the kitchen sink. The four guilty culprits looked around at each other with mouths agape in shock. “Yeah, it was real awkward having to apologise for the howling and growling that interrupted our kissing” Soo joked, feeling much more in control of the conversation now. The four now embarrassed women dispersed in different directions with different excuses. “I better do the dishes”, “I wonder where I left my jacket”, “I’ll go and have my shower now”, and “I … I … need to go … somewhere else”. Sooyoung laughed at the scattering rats, smiling to herself in moral victory.

 

**********

 

The girls spent the morning tobogganing and having fun building snowmen and snow women. Sooyoung and Tiffany were enjoying a break from the action so they could talk. “Ya know Soo, I think it’s so cute that you spent the night with Sunny without doing it” Tiff commented, piling snow between them so they could work on another sculpture. “I know, and it was nice to just get to know her and not have that pressure of trying to seduce her. It’s like I’m a teenager again, getting all these feels and just wanting to make out a lot” Soo confessed, “And I really like it … and her”.

The sounds of familiar screams came down the mountain, Jessica, Yoona and Taeyeon racing each other on their toboggans. Tiffany smiled at her friends, turning to Soo and patting her knee with her snow covered glove. “I like seeing you happy, and hopefully you can find a way to see Sunny more often once she leaves here” Tiffany hoped for Soo, hating the thought of her new found courting ways going unrewarded. “So do I, we talked about it last night, and we’re gonna continue dating once she finishes up here” Soo divulged to Tiffany, who grinned in response. “Oh wow that’s so exciting hun” Tiff burst with feels making Soo smile really big.

“Fanyah … come and tandem toboggan with me!” Tae shouted as she and YoonSic approached. “Yeah c’mon Soo, we need some competition up there!” Yoona yelled to Sooyoung. Tiffany gave Soo a pat on the shoulder by way of encouragement. “Thanks guys, but I’m gonna go meet Sunny for lunch. Besides, I promised the kids from my lesson yesterday that I’d drop in and say hello” the tall brunette admitted. Tiffany gave her a knowing nod, whispering “have fun” before she got up to join the others. “Okay Soo, keep your phone on though, we’ll meet up after” Tae instructed her, Soo holding up her phone and giving a wave as she departed.

 

**********

 

Sooyoung sat on the bench she waited on yesterday to begin her lesson. She looked around for any signs of an adult with a trail of kids behind her. Sure enough, snaking its way down the mountain was Sunny and her cute little entourage. A smile took over Soo’s face as she recognised the little people she befriended yesterday, but mostly, her grin was for Sunny. The pack made their way over to where Sooyoung was seated. Soo noticed Sunny’s face light up when their eyes met, and she felt the flutter of her own butterflies stirring.

“Look who I found everyone … do you remember Sooyoung from our lesson yesterday?” Sunny asked, turning to give Soo a wink. “Sooyoungyyyyy” came a cute little voice, Sally shuffled over to Soo and gave her knees a big hug. “Heyyyy there little angel. You did so good up there” Soo praised her tiny friend. “I did? You saw me?” she gushed, her eyes wide and sparkling. “You bet I did. Soon you’ll be racing everyone down that hill” Soo added, ruffling Sally’s hair. Her friend Hannah also approached to say hi, even bossy boy Jake came over for a high five. Sooyoung was having such a great time chatting to her ski kids, she didn’t notice that Sunny was standing aside, watching her interact with them while smiling like a dork.

The kids soon dispersed, heading off with their parents, and Sunny trudged over and sat beside Soo. “Hi” she purred, unable to wipe the smile from her face. “Hi” Soo responded, feeling equally giddy at being next to her cute crush. “You know, you’re really good with kids. You should become a teacher or something. I think you’d be amazing at it” Sunny complimented the tall brunette. She sneakily placed her hand beside Soo’s on the bench, their little fingers caressing teasingly, eventually linking together, causing them both to giggle softly.

“You know I’d love to do more, but with parents and other instructors around, I have to behave myself” Sunny explained, biting her lip when their eyes met. “I see, and just what would you be doing if you could misbehave?” Soo asked with a smirk, wanting to know the answer, but wanting to tease Sunny’s naughty mind. The blonde cutie looked around to see if anyone was within earshot, then shyly looked at her shuffling ski boots. “Surely you can use your imagination …” she started. Sooyoung was enjoying this game, and her intrigue was growing by the second. “Oh I definitely could, but I want to know what YOUR imagination comes up with” Soo seductively whispered.

Sunny laughed, Soo calling her bluff. “Maybe I’ll tell you over lunch. Just wait here while I go sign the lesson off” Sunny said, standing up to head inside the ski shop. Sooyoung took some deep breaths, she was amazed at how such a normal and essentially non-ual conversation could make her so … aroused. Thoughts ran through her head now of what Sunny may have been thinking, and she liked where her mind was going. But she really wanted to hear the words from Sunny, not only because her ideas may be quite different, but the thought of Sunny whispering suggestively in her ear was making her even more aroused.

“So, where would you like to go for lunch?” Sunny asked when she came out of the shop. Sooyoung was startled out of her interesting thoughts, the jolt upright not going unnoticed. “Sorry, were you ummm deep in thought about something?” Sunny boldly asked, giggling at her own question. Sooyoung nervously laughed, “Oh umm hehehe well you could say that. I mean, how can I not when you put the notion in my head?”. Sunny smiled smugly, loving the sense of control she now had of that part of their conversation. “Well, if I were to tell you what was going through MY mind, then you know you’d have to tell me what YOU were thinking” Sunny justified, her own curiosity peaking. “Sooyoung extended her hand, “Deal!” she proclaimed, shaking Sunny’s hand.

 

 

**********

 

~tbc~

 

**********

 

PS – Hi lovely people. I hope you’ve all been well. Here’s a cute little chapter to keep the story going. Sorry I haven’t been able to update very fast. Real life and other fics get in the way sometimes. I hope you’re still enjoying this story, and look forward to hearing what you think ;-D